- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a part of recently introduced Unified Selection System to provide adequate opportunities to the candidates eligible for multiple branches of the IAF to apply through single application. AFCAT is conducted for the non UPSC entries for induction into Officers’ cadre of the IAF.
- AFCAT 2 2021, which will be tentatively conducted on 28 Aug 21, 29 Aug 21 and 30 Aug 21, has been the sought after examination for Indian Air Force Aspirants.
- Serious defence aspirants can join our full AFCAT online course, the course is specially designed for the AFCAT aspirants that will help them to score better marks in the AFCAT 2020 exam.
- Our AFCAT 2021 Online course covers the detailed syllabus for Numerical Ability, English, GK, Reasoning and Military Aptitude for the online exam. It also covers AFCAT mock tests for better practice.
- Scoring 250+ is a sure shot possibility. We know the secrets. We have the content. We have the procedure. Smart chaps will ask us. Are you a smart chap?
- The thrill of being a certified military air pilot is rare. To acquire rare dreams, you need dedicated content, in-depth research analysis, previous papers’ understanding and a plan and picture of the future. We guide you through this.
- Content is made with a detailed analysis and topics are chosen with wide variety of available materials. No wonder the aspirants who already subscribed to our course score more, the live session is a powerful medium in giving aspirants a plan of action, a medium to tell them to join the course in-house and be a part of the indomitable family that has no ends and provides immense friendship.
- We believe in aspirants’ virtues. That is all by itself explanatory.
Marking Scheme and Paper Pattern of AFCAT:
|Part of the Paper||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
- Marks for every correct answer = 3 marks
- Negative marking = 1 mark for every incorrect answer