NDA EXAM ONLINE COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- High-end video lectures & Conceptual clarity guaranteed
- Innovative & solid content designed exclusively for easy learning
- Curriculum oriented lesson plans & study materials
- Full life cycle courses with detailed explanations covering Maths, English, GK, General Sciences, General Studies, Current Affairs & more.
- In-depth explanation of complex topics like Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Functions, 3D Geometry, Continuity & Differentiability (in Maths); Spotting of Errors, Ordering of Sentences in a Paragraph (in English); Modern History, Physical Geography, Current Affairs, Oscillations & Waves, Animal Physiology, Organic Chemistry (in GK).
- Innumerable Practice Papers & Previous Years’ Question Papers solving
- Real-life, competitive, exam hall-like, timed Mock Tests designed especially for true-to-life exam situations & preparations
- Instant All-India Ranked Test Results to track self-improvement & performance
- Regular exam updates & notifications
- 90% proved score hike
- 24X7 support available for further doubt clearing & queries
NDA EXAM ONLINE COURSE DESCRIPTION
Do you have it in you? Join the Force & prove it right! Crack NDA with our complete NDA course package designed by our best tutors & get a chance to serve the nation.
Every year about 10 lakh candidates appear for the NDA exam, out of which only 16 to 20 thousand qualify the written test. As it is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, the questions that come for the exam are usually of a higher & advanced level, making it quite a challenging exam to crack. This course constructed by SSBCrackExams is, therefore, designed according to the standard of knowledge & expertise expected from the qualifying candidate.
With 2000+ video lectures & 6000+ practice sets, this course aims to deliver to the students strong content & detailed explanation on complex subjects from Maths, English, General Studies, General Sciences & Current Affairs. This all-inclusive course, therefore, prepares a student with all the necessary requirements for acing higher scores in the written test & pursue their dreams.
Who is the target audience?
- NDA Aspirants studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th.
- Students who have completed class 12th.
- Aspirants preparing for NDA 1 2021 and NDA 2 2021.
- Aspirants preparing for NDA 1 2022 and NDA 2 2022.