CAPF (AC) EXAM ONLINE COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- High-end video lectures & Conceptual clarity guaranteed
- Innovative & solid content designed exclusively for easy learning
- Curriculum oriented lesson plans & study materials
- Full lifecycle courses with detailed explanations covering Numerical Ability & Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Grammar, Essay Writing & Comprehension, General Sciences, General Knowledge & Awareness, Static GK, Current Affairs & more.
In-depth explanation of Paper I & Paper II syllabus consisting of:
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability – logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science – general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance – awareness of current events of national and international importance in culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy – Indian political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India – social, economic and political aspects of Indian History including the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions on topics of modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
- Innumerable Practice Exercises along with Answer Keys
- Regular exam updates & notifications
- 90% proved score hike
CAPF (AC) EXAM ONLINE COURSE DESCRIPTION
Join the Central Armed Police Force & serve the nation with Service & Loyalty! Crack CAPF (AC) with our complete CAPF (AC) course package designed by our best tutors & get a chance to make your country proud.
The Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) exam is a written examination conducted by the UPSC once a year for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The number of vacancies to be filled on by the CAPF (AC) Examination is as follows:
(i) BSF 78
(ii) CRPF 13
(iii) CISF 69
(iv) ITBP 27
(iv) SSB 22
The CAPF (AC) written exam usually is comprised of 2 Papers – Paper I (General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks) and Paper II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks) for a duration of 2 hours each. As it is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, the questions that come for the exam are usually of a higher & advanced level, making it quite a challenging exam to crack. This course constructed by SSBCrackExams is, therefore, designed according to the standard of knowledge & expertise expected from the qualifying candidate.
With 5000+ video lectures & 10000+ practice sets, this course aims to deliver to the students strong content & detailed explanation on complex topics from General Mental Ability (Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude), General Science, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian Polity and Economy, History of India, Indian and World Geography, General Studies, Essay, English Grammar and Comprehension. This all-inclusive course, therefore, prepares a student with all the necessary requirements for acing higher scores in the written test & pursue their dreams.
Start now with enrolling for the course & transform your lives like many others, with SSBCrackExams.
Who can Apply?
- Aspirants passed/ appeared/ appearing for the final year or semester of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination.
- Any male or female civilian candidate between the age of 20 and 25 years
- Any Civilian Central Government Servant
- Any Ex-Serviceman
- Aspirants who want to join Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) or Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) after graduation
- Aspirants preparing for CAPF (AC) 2020
- Aspirants preparing for CAPF (AC) 2021