The Indian air force is going to conduct the AFCAT 2 2020 written exam expected to conduct in Aug-Sep 2020. Within a week after the closing of registration, the air force will publish the afcat 2 2020 admit card on their official portal careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates are going to apply for AFCAT 2 2020 exam can follow the top ten tips we are providing which will make sure you get good marks in your AFCAT 2 2020 exam this year.
Top 10 Tips to Clear AFCAT 2 2020 Exam
- Always start will the easiest section, if you think you can do better in mathematics section, always start with mathematics, this will not only increase the efficieny but will also fetch you more marks in other sections beacause after solving your favourite section, you will feel more confident and perform better.
- Avoid attempting questions which you are not sure about, AFCAT has negative marking scheme so you will lose 3 marks if you attempt three question wrong. 3 marks here are equal to one correct question. So in short three wrong answers will make you lose one correct answer.
- Utilize the rough paper provided by IAF to solve your maths or spatial abitlity part. Even if you are sure about the answer, double check your answer by solving it on a rough paper.
- Spatial ability is also one of the easy sections in AFCAT exam, 80-90% candidates can get more marks in spaitial abilty and military appititude sections of afcat exam. Only thing you need is to know what kind of questions you will face in spatial ability and mental ability sections of afcat exam. In ssbcrackexams.com we have prepared a best online coaching solution which will help you to know real questions you will face in afcat exam. To know more about it visit AFCAT online coaching.
- Last year many candidates did wrong marking on their OMR sheet due to which their OMR sheet was marked as invalid and wasn’t considered for AFCAT exams. So make sure you are thinking twice before filling any data or marking anything on OMR sheet. Nevertheless you will find the officials over there and you can clarify anything which is confusing.
- Start your afcat exam preparationg which different sources like AFCAT exam books, AFCAT classroom coaching or your could also join AFCAT exam online coaching. At least 1 month prior prepartion is required to crack the afcat exam. But candidates who are confident about their potential can prepare for afcat exam in just a week and clear it with very good marks.
- Be on time, reach your afcat centre well before the time mentioned on your afcat exam admit card, there are many candidates who have missed their afcat exam just because they were late to the examination centre. Indian air force is very strict regarding this issue so make sure you know your afcat exam location well before the exam and reach there on time.
- As per the trend and afcat exam cut off, it is good to attempt atleast 50 questions correctly without any negative marking. 50 correct questions will fetch you 150 marks which is more than enough to crack afcat exam.
- Candidates who are applying for technical exams have to face EKT exam along with the afcat exam. If you fail in EKT exam though you have cleared the afcat exam, you won’t be eligible for technical branch in AFSB interview. Candidates who are only eligible for technical branch have to clear EKT exam along with afcat exam else they wont be able to clear for AFSB interview.
- To preapre best for EKT exam, refer to previous EKT question papers and books which has basic questions answers related to your respective branch. If suppose your want to prepare for Electrical and Electronics, you could refer to a good engineering book which covers the basic concepts of electrical and electrionics. Candidates can also enroll for our EKT Exam Online coaching.
Home these top 10 tips would help you to clear your afcat exam 2 2020. SSBCrackExams wish all the aspirants a very great future ahead.