Candidates who have applied for AFCAT exam 2015 successfully can download their AFCAT exam admit card from careerairforce.nic.in which is an official website of Indian air force. AFCAT admit cards are necessary during AFCAT written exam, as soon as you print your afcat admit card from IAF portal, take two color print outs the afcat admit card and fill the requested details, signature, thumb print etc.
How to Download AFCAT Admit Card 2015
- Visit official website of Air force i.e. http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Look for the candidate login button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Just click on the login button and then enter the username and password which you have created while filling the online application form for AFCAT 1 2015.
- The username will be your email ID, if you forgot your password, then click on the forgot password link and enter your email ID. Then a new fresh password which is a computer generated password will be mailed to you instantly. use that password in order to login to your account.
- Then after logging in your account click on the admit card download button given on the left side.
- Your AFCAT 1 2015 admit card will be shown to you.
- For AFCAT 1 2015 admit card download just press ctrl + S and then choose the option for save as pdf and click on save button.
- Your AFCAT 1 2015 admit card will be downloaded on your PC.
- Take two print outs of your admit card either in black or color.
- Bring it at AFCAT centre at the time of written exam.
- You need to produce the same at AFSB interview.
Read more about AFCAT 2015 Exam Instructions