Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment AFMC Notification 2020:
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same.
Indian Army Navy Airforce Doctor Notification 2020. Join the Armed Forces Medical Services as short service commissioned officer. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in the first or second attempt and completed the internship, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-I & II) examination in not more than two attempts and a completed internship on or before 31 May 2020.
QUALIFICATION: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
VACANCY: 300 Approx (270 for male + 30 for female)
AGE LIMIT: Must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020
PLACE OF INTERVIEW: DELHI
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE: Application will be accepted online only. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website. Registration for online application will be opened from 18 Jul 2020 to 16 Aug 2020 on www.amcsscentry.gov.in
MERIT LIST:It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. Separate merit list of both male and female will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview. Candidates with NCC Certificate will be given due weightage as under:
From the prepared Merit list the candidates declared Medically FIT shall be issued joining instruction for commissioning as SSC Officers upto the number of vacancies available for each of merit list.
TENURE OF ENGAGEMENT: FOR FRESH CANDIDATES: The tenure of SSC officers commissioned through the civil entry scheme is of five years, extendable by another nine years in two spells, first of five years and second of four years, in terms of GoI letter No. 4(3)/2007/D(Med) dt 2 Nov 2007 for those who are willing to continue, subject to availability of vacancies and meeting the laid down eligibility criteria for grant of extension as per extant policy.
FOR EX AMC CANDIDATES:
- Candidates released from AMC service on expiry of initial contractual period of five years may be considered for grant of commission in AMC for second tenure.
- Candidates released after expiry of 10 (ten) years of SSC service will not be considered for grant of commission in AFMS.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- INTERVIEW. Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Sep 2020 at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates appearing for interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
- PHYSICAL & MEDICAL STANDARD. Every candidate on being qualified in interview will have to attend the Special Medical Examination Board (SMB) constituted by DGAFMS for examining his or her medical fitness as per laid down standards. The proceedings will remain confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared ‘UNFIT’ by the Initial Medical Examination (IME) may apply for the Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The procedure for AMB will be explained by the President of Initial Medical Examination. Candidates are advised to note that DGAFMS/DG-1A has no role to play in Appeal Medical Boards (AMB) and procedure advised by the medical authorities is strictly to be adhered to. The Candidates declared ‘UNFIT’ by the AMB may apply for the Review Medical Board (RMB). However, Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Candidates will be considered medically ‘FIT’ only on receipt of approved medical documents. Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after qualification at interview or during precommission Medical Examination will render the candidate as ‘TEMPORARILY UNFIT’.
FEE: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) Payable online only.
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW: Call letters for interview shall be made available online only after the successful submission of online application.
DETAILED NOTIFICATION: Registration for online application will be opened from 18 Jul 2020 to 16 Aug 2020 on www.amcsscentry.gov.in
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: – THE REGISTRATION NUMBER AND ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSACTION NUMBER ARE REQUIRED TO BE SAVED FOR QUOTING IN FUTURE ENQUIRIES / CORRESPONDENCE. CANDIDATES SHOULD CHECK THE WEBSITE AND THEIR REGISTERED EMAIL REGULARLY FOR UPDATES REGARDING INTERVIEW DATES AND OTHER RELEVANT DETAILS. PLEASE CARRY THE ORIGINAL AND FOUR ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW FOR VERIFICATION. ANY VARIATION IN THE DETAILS PROVIDED AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ONLINE WILL LEAD TO REJECTION OF THE CANDIDATURE.
Registration for online application will be opened from 18 Jul 2020 to 16 Aug 2020 on www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- India Lost Lt Col Rishabh Sharma In Chopper Crash
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar Awardees 2021 [Full List]
- Padma Awards 2021 [Full List]
- List Of AirForce Personnel Being Conferred Distinguished Service And Gallantry Award Winners on Republic Day 2021
- List Of Naval Personnel Being Conferred Distinguished Service And Gallantry Award Winners on Republic Day 2021