COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II), 2017 [INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE]
CDSE – Combined Defence Services Exam provides a wonderful opportunity for all young graduates who want to join Indian Armed Forces. It is conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Officers Training Academy and Indian Naval Academy. UPSC has published the latest notification of CDS II 2017, According to UPSC notification, CDS I 2017 written examination will be conducted on 19.11.2017 (Wednesday).
Important Dates for CDSE 2 2017
- Application Online Date: 09 Aug 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 08 Sep 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Date of Exam: 19 Nov 2017
- Likely Result Date: Jan/Feb 2018
- Likely SSB Date – Apr/May 2018
CDS II 2017 Notification Apply Now
Candidates are invited to apply for CDS 2 2017 Exam through official website of UPSC. Eligible candidates candidates shall be issued e-admit card three week before the commencement of the examination. The e-admit card will me made available on the UPSC website.
Note: All the applicants are required to provide valid, active and self owned E-mail id while applying for CDS 2 2017 Exam.
Download CDS 2 2017 Notification
Click on the link given below to download CDS 2 2017 notification pdf file.
CDS 2 2017 Notification PDF
Registration Fees for CDS 2 2017
The application fee is Rs 200 Only for General and OBC candidates while SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The candidates can opt for net banking or by depositing the money in cash.
Qualification Required for CDS 2 2017
- For IMA- Male: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- For IAF- Male: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Fore OTA- Male and Female: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- For NA- Male: B.Sc (with Physics & Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering
AGE Limit for CDS 2 2017 Application
- CDS II 2017 Exam Age Limit For IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- CDS II 2017 Exam Age Limit For OTA : (SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible. —(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
- CDS II 2017 Exam Age Limit For AFA : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998) only are eligible.
- CDS II 2017 Exam Age Limit For NA : —Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
CDS II 2017 Notification How to Apply :-
- First log-on to the official website or click here
- Then Click on Apply online for various UPSC Exam.
- After that Find your CDS 2 2017 Exam Click Apply online link.
- Enter your Detail which is asked on page & submit it.
- Complete the payment of Application Fee.
- Take Print out of application form for future uses.
Leave a Reply