50 Days Study Plan to Crack General Knowledge Paper of CDS Exam
Important Points to remember:
- Always make notes in a separate dedicated notebook.
- Remember, here, the number of hours include all kinds of preparation. Not just reading but also solving and practicing few sets of questions in it too.
- Always use maps that you get in your nearest stationery while you are trying to remember the Geography related lessons. It will be of great help.
- Avoid large numerical problems. Restrict yourself for basic information and complete conceptual analysis. However, formulae are all important.
- Once a topic is done, do keep sets of copies of all the preparatory notes at a separate place. Once every six days, gift yourself some free time if you think you really worked hard.
- Use NCERT books and SSBCrack Books as your reference to cover the main things.
- Remember, do not stress yourself. Keep interest.
- You can follow this plan and always get back to us at email@example.com if you are facing any problems or are having ambiguity.
Components of CDS General Knowledge Paper Syllabus:
- Indian Polity
- Static General Knowledge
- Defence Specific Related
Take a print of this and maintain this routine.
COMPLETE STUDY FLOW PATTERN
|No.||Subject||Number of Days||Days chronology|
|1.||Physics||06||01 – 06|
|2.||Chemistry||06||07 – 12|
|3.||Biology||06||13 – 18|
|4.||Geography||07||19 – 25|
|5.||History||07||26 – 32|
|6.||Polity||07||33 – 39|
|7.||Economics||04||40 – 43|
|8.||Static GK||04||44 – 47|
|10.||Mock Tests||02||49 – 50|