SSBCrackExams has Re-defined the CDS Exam preparation strategies by originating a highly thriving mock test series that combines learning with test-taking by providing the CDS Exam mock test is to build The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam like environment, you will find a similar exam experience here which will help you to perform better during the actual CDS Exam mock test.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct Combined Defence Services (CDS) 1 2021 exam on 7th February 2021. As the dates suggest, the time that will change your destiny is not far away. CDS is your chance to get into the tri-forces of the country and you must give your best in the exam. A solid and foolproof preparation is what you need to achieve your dream. SSBCrackExams is giving away CDS Exam Mock Tests Series FREE for all CDS aspirants for your endless practice and confidence boost-up in the actual CDS examination!
As you all know, the only way to check where you stand in the level of performance and probable scoring in the CDS exam is to take the mock tests. As CDS is comparatively one of the toughest exams to crack, the aspirants who are appearing in the CDS exam for the first time need absolute confidence, complete knowledge and a hands-on practice with the CDS testing procedure to avoid any kind of mistakes in the actual exam scenario.
Mock Test is the only way in which an aspirant can get a complete self-evaluation and understanding of his own progress and performance level for the exam. Mock Tests help the candidates to comprehend the question pattern and importance of the exam and even guide them to design and devise a clever strategy to use in the real exam to solve questions quickly, easily and correctly. Timed mock tests further build up a student’s sense of time management and tremendously help him to solve questions in the actual exam within the stipulated time frame.
CDS Mock Test Series have been very meticulously designed by the top-notch experienced tutors and defence examination experts of SSBCrackExams to provide all the trending and CDS syllabus-oriented probable and important questions with detailed answers and explanations for CDS papers alongwith the real time CDS exam experience with timed tests and Instant Analytical Reports with All India Ranking leaderboards for the candidates to check out their performance level and brush up their weaker sections with further revisions and practice. SSBCrackExams CDS Mock Test Series consists of 30 sets of CDS test papers with the most specific questions from Elementary Mathematics, English and General Knowledge sections, solving which will help to bring out the best in you, by making you stronger and more confident of yourself before you sit for the actual CDS exam.
We understand the exam fear in you and thus attempt to end it by giving away Free Mock Tests for all CDS aspirants across the country. So, what are you waiting for? Download our SSBCrackExams android app on your mobile or visit us at SSBCRACKEXAMS, enroll to our CDS course for free and attempt our exclusively designed CDS Exam Mock Test Series.
Why take CDS 2020-2021 Mock Tests Series?
Practice and a clear and deep understanding of important concepts in CDS are the only ways to score the highest in this exam. As CDS is an examination conducted by the UPSC, the questions that come in this exam is not easy to solve without a solid and thorough preparation for the exam. Further, the aspirants who are appearing in the CDS exam for the first time need absolute confidence, complete knowledge and a hands-on practice with the CDS testing procedure to avoid any kind of mistakes in the actual CDS examination. Mock Test is the only way in which an aspirant can get a complete self-evaluation and understanding of his own progress and performance level for the exam. Mock Tests help the students to comprehend the question pattern and topic-wise question importance of the exam and even guide them to design and devise a clever strategy to use in the real exam to solve questions within a stipulated time frame.
What is so special about SSBCrackExams CDS 2020-2021 Mock Test Series?
- Full CDS exam syllabus coverage
- Contains 30 sets of Mock Tests with a total of 3400 probable questions from Elementary Mathematics, English and General Knowledge Papers.
- Meticulously designed by the top-notch experienced tutors and defence examination experts of SSBCrackExams
- As per the recent trends and question pattern, CDS 2020-2021 Mock Test Series contain important questions with detailed answers and explanations for conceptual understanding and practice.
- Timed Mock Tests alongwith the real time CDS exam experience for proper time management and confidence boost-up for the real CDS exam scenario.
- Instant Analytical Reports with Heat Charts, Time Scales, Comparison Graphs, All India Ranking leaderboards for the candidates to check out their performance level and brush up their weaker sections with further revisions and practice.
- Interactive discussion panels with SSBCrackExams Faculty members regarding doubt clearing and Q&A explanations
What is CDS Exam?
- It is written test conducted by UPSC two times every year for entries into these academies. CDS written exam has three different tests namely English, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
- Notification Month of this Exam: March (CDS II) and August (CDS I)
- Examination Conducted in the months of February (CDS I) and August (CDS II).
Age Limit for CDS Examination
- 19-24 Years of age for Indian Military Academy
- 19-22 Years of age for Naval Academy
- 19-23 Years of age for Air Force Academy
- 19-25 Years of age for Officers’ Training Academy
Educational Qualification for CDS Examination
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent for IMA and OTA
- B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg. for Naval Academy
- B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg. for Air Force Academy
The Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- An officer-training academy of the Indian Army in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- It was established in 1932 following a recommendation by a military committee set up under the chairmanship of Field Marshal Philip Chetwode.
- Cadets undergo a training course varying between 3 and 16 months depending on entry criteria.
- Colours of IMA: Blood Red and Steel Grey.
- Motto of IMA: “Veerta aur Vivek” “वीरता और विवेक”
(English: “Valour and Wisdom”).
- Mission of IMA: To train future military leaders of the Indian Army, goes hand in hand with the character building enshrined in the IMA honour code, warrior code and motto.
- Cadets take part in a variety of sports, adventure activities, physical training, drills, weapons training, and leadership development activities.
The Indian Naval Academy (INA)
- Initial Officer Training Academy of Indian Navy
- Location: Ezhimala, Kannur, Kerala
- INA conducts basic training for all officers inducted into the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard.
- INA is the largest Naval Academy in Asia.
- Inaugurated on 8th January 2009
- Motto in Sanskrit: “Vidyayaa Amrutam Ashnute” “विद्ययाऽमृतमश्नुते“
(Translation: Be Immortal Through Knowledge)
Motto in English: “Shaping Future Naval Leadership”
- Mission of INA: To develop the trainees morally, mentally, physically and to imbibe in them the high ideals of loyalty, valour and patriotism in order to provide the service with officers who are dedicated to a career of Naval Service and have potential for future development to assume the highest responsibility of leadership.
The Air Force Academy (AFA)
- Located in Medchal-Malkajgiri district 43 km from Hyderabad, in Telangana.
- It imparts training to the flying, technical and ground duty branches of IAF as well as officers of the Indian Navy & the Indian Coast Guard.
- Period of training: 1 year.
- Women cadets are being inducted since June 1993.
- Motto: “Shram se Siddhi” “श्रम से सिद्धि”
(English: “Accomplishment Through Exertion”)
- Mission of AFA: To inspire and transform outstanding young men and women into courageous, dynamic, intellectual and cultured young Air Warriors; motivated to lead one of the leading aerospace forces of the world in service to the nation.
- The training at the Air Force Academy is designed to inculcate moral values, leadership qualities, sense of honour and duty, mental and physical prowess, a spirit of adventure and the will to win, in the Flight Cadets.
The Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)
- Training establishment of the Indian Army that train officers for the Short Service Commission (SSC).
- Course duration: 49 weeks course
- OTA prepares graduates for all branches of the Army, except for the Army Medical Corps (AMC).
- Motto of OTA: “Serve With Honour”
- The SSC Short Service commission officer’s tenure is 10+4 years (i.e. a compulsory 10 years of service and 4 years as extension).
- After the completion of this tenure the officers can either opt for a Permanent commission (which will be given only based upon the performance seen by confidential reports, etc.) or can opt out of the Indian Army.
- The ex NDA and CTW officers have a slight edge over their SSC counterparts in courses owing to the fact that they have trained three years more than the SSC entries.
- You can convert from a short service commission to a permanent commission, however the vice versa is not possible.
When and who conducts CDS?
Combined Defence Services Exam is a national level exam organized by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to recruit candidates for Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy. CDS Exam held two times in a year through offline mode (written test).
CDS COMPLETE SELECTION PROCEDURE – VARIOUS STAGES
Stage I – CDS Written Examination
- Mode: Offline Examination.
- Conducted By: UPSC (Twice a year).
- Scheme: 3 Papers
CDS Written Examination Marking Scheme
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS only.
- The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- Use of calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table is prohibited.
- le is prohibited.
All the best and Jai Hind!