National Defence Academy NDA is one of the finest Indian Armed Force training academies which provides a respectful and beneficial career to an aspirants. NDA is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together. Eligible candidate can write NDA entrance exam twice in a year which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
UPSC releases notification for NDA entrance exam twice every year June/July and November/December. A candidate should make sure that he fulfils the eligibility criteria to write NDA exam before filling up the nda exam application form.
NDA exam application form:
Applicants can apply online through the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in and fill up application before the last date as mentioned in NDA notification.
There are two parts in filling NDA Exam application form, in part 1 registration basic information like – name, gender, parents name, address, marital status and nationality followed by the candidate’s preference in field of armed forces such as Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
In part 2 registration – candidate have to upload his passport size image and handwritten signature image online followed by preference of test centers.
How to fill nda exam application form:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part – I registration of NDA and NA exam
- Fill up the correct credentials in the follow up nda exam application form page and submit
- In the follow up page, give course preference on Army, Airforce and Navy and select proceed.
- Verify the declaration by clicking on ‘I Agree’.
- In part 2 registration, Upload your photograph and signature specimen in NDA registration form.
- In the next step, select your examination center.
- Take printout of your form.
General Instructions for nda exam application form:
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 100 /- (Rupees one hundred Only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the UPSC NDA notification who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up on Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpq format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
NDA tips on: How to pass NDA written exam
Leave a Reply