6 Months Study Plan to Crack the General Ability Test Section for NDA 1 2021 and NDA 2 2021 Exam
Take a print of this and maintain this routine. Do not forget to read the Important Points written in the end. They are mandatory.
Note: T = Theoretical questions, N = Numerical questions, B = Both theory and numericals.
Important Points to remember:
- Every day you have to go through Current Affairs without fail.
- Remember, here, the number of hours include all kinds of preparation. Not just reading but also solving and practicing few sets of questions in it too.
- Avoid large numericals. Restrict yourself for basic information and complete conceptual analysis. However, formulae are all absolutely important.
- Once a topic is done, do keep sets of copies of all of the preparatory notes at a separate place. Once every six days, gift yourself some free time if you think you really worked hard.
- Do not delve overly deep in anything. Catch the concept as the main motto.
- Use NCERT books and SSBCrack Books as your reference to cover the main things. Remember, do not stress yourself. Maintain interest and enthusiasm.
- No matter how much ever prepared you are, if you did not solve 5 practice GS sets before exam, all will go in vain. So please practice and solve Mock Tests too.
- No pain. No gain.