30 Days Marathon Study Plan to Crack General Knowledge Paper of CDS Exam
Important Points to remember:
- Every day you have to go through Current Affairs (including Defence) without fail.
- Remember, here, the number of hours include all kinds of preparation. Not just reading but also solving and practicing few sets of questions in it too.
- Avoid large numerical problems. Restrict yourself for basic information and complete conceptual analysis. However, formulae are all absolutely important.
- Once a topic is done, do keep sets of copies of all of the preparatory notes at a separate place. Once every six days, gift yourself some free time if you think you really worked hard.
- Use NCERT books and SSBCrack Books as your reference to cover the main things. Remember, do not stress yourself. Keep interest.
- No matter how much ever prepared you are, make sure you solve 5 Mock Tests before exam. No pain. No gain.
Components of CDS General Knowledge Paper Syllabus:
- Indian Polity
- Static General Knowledge
- Defence Specific Related
Take a print of this and maintain this routine.
COMPLETE STUDY FLOW PATTERN
|No.||Subject||Number of Days||Days chronology|
|1.||Physics||04||01 – 04|
|2.||Chemistry||04||05 – 08|
|3.||Biology||04||09 – 12|
|4.||Geography||04||13 – 16|
|5.||History||04||17 – 20|
|6.||Polity||04||21 – 24|
|7.||Economics||02||25 – 26|
|8.||Static GK||02||27 – 28|