Indian Air Force has published the AFCAT 1 2020 result and many candidates were able to clear the exam, many SSBCrack followers are publishing their score and they were able to clear the AFCAT 1 2020 easily. In this article, we will publish the AFCAT 1 2020 and EKT 1 2020 cut off marks along with the previous cut off marks. Once again, SSBCrack has predicted the correct cut off marks for AFCAT, we predicted 150 marks as cut off for AFCAT 1 2020 and 50 marks for EKT. The official cut off marks for AFCAT 1 2020 is 153 marks and 40 marks for EKT 2020.
If you are preparing for the AFCAT exam, do not forget to check our advanced AFCAT online course through which you can make your AFCAT preparation solid sitting at home.
|Exam||Cut Off marks|
|AFCAT 1 2020||153 out of 300|
|EKT 1 2020||40 out of 150|
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT 1 2020||153||40|
|AFCAT 2 2019||142||50|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT 2 2014||123||45|
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level.
How To Check AFCAT Marks
- Visit AFCAT CDAC website.
- Click on the candidates’ login.
- Select AFCAT 1 2020.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Click on marks.
- If you are qualified, you can select the AFCAT AFSB interview date and venue.