Finally, AFCAT 2 2020 is being conducted across the country today, today 3rd Oct 2020 is the first day of AFCAT 2 2020 exam, the AFCAT exam will also continue on 4th and 5th October. Like always, SSBCrackExams will get the AFCAT 2 2020 Original question paper after the exam. As AFCAT is an online exam, SSBCrack will bring you the actual questions from the AFCAT 2 2020 3rd, 4th and 5th October 2020 from both Shift 1 and Shift 2.
AFCAT 02 2020 being conducted on 03, 04 and 05 Oct 2020. Candidates are to report to the exam centre in batches from07:30 AM onwards (for 1st Shift) and 12:30 PM onwards (for 2nd Shift) as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card. They are to strictly adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the entry formalities (including frisking) and verification process (biometrics, identification and inspection of admit card, ID proof, photograph, signature etc) before proceeding to the exam hall. The candidates are requested to locate the exam centre on the previous day so as to reach the venue in time on the day of their exam. Request for change of venue (exam centre) or date will not be entertained.
Note: Memory-based questions are shared by SSBCrack’s followers
AFCAT 2 2020 Question Paper 3rd Oct 2020 Shift 1 and 2
AFCAT 2 2020 Question Paper 4th Oct 2020 Shift 1 and 2
AFCAT 2 2020 Question Paper 5th Oct 2020 Shift 1 and 2 – To Be Updated
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||02 Hours||100||300|
|EKT(For Ground Duty Technical Branch only)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
Syllabus of the AFCAT 2020
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
(a) General Awareness
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
(b) Verbal Ability in English
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
(c) Numerical Ability
- Decimal Fraction
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest
(d) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Skills
- Spatial Ability
Standard of AFCAT 2020 Question Paper:
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
AFCAT 2020 Marking Scheme
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable. Candidates must appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam. Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- AFCAT 2 2020 Expected Cut Off Marks
- AFCAT 2 2020 Official Cut Off Marks
- AFCAT 2 2020 Answer Keys
- AFCAT 2 2020 Paper Analysis