Recently a few candidates were sent back home from TGC 131 entry at SSB Allahabad after they were found sick with cold as reported by SSBCrack. As per the reports, SSB centres are screening candidates by the body temperature and the one who is having fever and one who found with even a little sign of sickness are being sent back home. So if you are preparing for the SSB interview make sure you are free from all sickness before you report in your allotted centre. Read the instructions below that will help you in your SSB interview preparing without getting affected by Coronavirus COVID-19.
SSB Interview and Coronavirus?
- Try to prepare for the SSB interview at home as much as you can, the preparation for the SSB is very much possible just by reading blogs, books and other material available on the SSBCrack. Thousands of candidates have cleared their SSB interview just by reading SSBCrack website every day. You can get the books like “Let’s Crack SSB” “Breaking the Code of SSB Psychology” “OIR Test and PPDT” “SSB Interview eBook Pack” for better preparation at home.
- Make sure you are not roaming much in public places and keeping yourself safe from COVID-19.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- In case of any delay in SSB interview, directly reach your board, for example if your SSB is in Bhopal, directly contact the SSB Bhopal through phone or email and get the latest update.
- To prepare for the defence exams at home, do not forget to check our Online courses for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, TA, INET and more. Visit our website www.ssbcrackexams.com and prepare for your exams at home.
As mentioned above, do not report to SSB if you are not feeling good, contact your allotted SSB and they will guide you for the further steps. Take good care of yourself and make sure you are healed properly before stepping outside your home.