Join Indian Army Dental Corps as short service commissioned (SSC) officer for a promising and challenging career. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC officer recruitment 2015. Total number of vacancies are 23. Last day of application is 15 Jul 2015.
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC officer recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criterion
- Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) as on 31 Oct 2014.
- Should have completed one year rotatory Internship by 31 Mar 2015 recognized by DCI.
- Should be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least upto 31 Dec 2015.
- Should be less than 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Only Candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015 held on 24 Jan 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Should be medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC officer recruitment 2015 Selection Procedure
- Short-listing for interview: Candidates found eligible will be shortlisted for Interview based on their marks obtained in the All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015.
- Interview: Eligible candidates will be called for ‘Interview’ by a Board of Officers in the month of Aug-Sep 2015 to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to the Medical Examination tests. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. A merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview.
- Medical Examination: Candidates placed on merit list after interview by Selection Board will be brought before a Medical Board for ascertaining their Medical Fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- Interested candidates should apply as per attached specimen format, to the following address:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2); Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block; Ministry of Defence New Delhi-110001
- The completed applications along with all the necessary enclosures should reach latest by 15 Jul 2015 at above address by Registered/Speed Post only.
- Candidates who have applied in past may also apply, if desirous and if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The application form can also be downloaded from website www.indianarmy.nic.in