Indian Navy (IN) has issued a recruitment process inviting the various eligible candidates to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme 2015 through the online mode. As per the recruitment advertisement there are many vacant post of Permanent Commissioned Officer under B.Tech Entry Scheme in Indian Navy. Cadet who wants to be in the technical field of the Indian Navy, 10+2 cadet entry scheme is the best way to join the Indian Navy. Candidates can apply only through the online to go to the official website portal of Indian Navy and submit their filled online application form. To directly access the online application link Click Here
Eligibility criterion for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme 2015
- Age: 17 to 19½ years (i.e. born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jul 1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Physical Standards:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Total Salary: CTC for a Sub Lieutenant is Rs. 74100/- per month and other benefits for details refer to notification
Selection procedure for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme 2015
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 equivalent). Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Feb-May 2015.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return/First Class/AC III Tier/Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (e- application) from 04 Dec 14. The online application registration will cease on 24 Dec 14.
Note: While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
Instructions for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme 2015 application:
Below given are the instructions to follow while applying for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme 2015. To apply online visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan PO, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope :ONLINE Application NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR 10+2 (B.Tech)- JUNE 2015 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%.NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Note: Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub-para (e) above if received by 04 Jan 2015 will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.