INS Tabar conducted the maiden maritime partnership exercise with Sundanese Navy in the Red Sea and undertook a wide range of Naval operations.
INS Tabar participated in a wide range of Naval operations with Sudanese Navy ships in the Red Sea off the Sudanese coast on Sunday. Indian Navy said in a tweet on Saturday, “Maiden Maritime Partnership Exercise between Indian Navy and Sudanese Navy.
INS Tabar undertook a wide range of Naval ops with Sudanese Navy ships, Almazz and Nimer on 10 Sep 21 in the Red Sea off the Sudanese coast.”
On August 29, INS Tabar took part in the maiden maritime partnership exercise with the Algerian Navy. As a part of this exercise, several activities including coordinated manoeuvring, communication procedures, and steam past were undertaken between the Indian and Algerian warships.
- INS Tabar Conducts Maritime Partnership Exercise With Egyptian Navy
- All About Royal Australian Navy And Indian Navy Bilateral Exercise – ‘AUSINDEX’
- All About 28th Edition Of Singapore-India Maritime Bilateral Exercise ‘Simbex’
- Indian Navy’s Maiden Exercise With Algerian Navy
- INS Trikand Exercises With German Frigate Bayern In The Gulf Of Aden
- Indian Navy Participates In Naval Exercise Malabar 2021
- INS Shivalik And Kadmatt To Participate In Multilateral Maritime Exercise MALABAR-21
- All About Indo-UK Naval Exercise Konkan 2021
- Indian Navy And Russian Navy Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘INDRA NAVY – 21’
- Full List Of Joint Maritime Exercise 2021
- Important Military Exercises By Indian Navy [Full List]