In another motivational story, a lady cadet M Pavithra has earned the coveted and prestigious sword of honour at OTA Chennai Passing Out Parade Oct 2022. The coveted sword is given to the best outgoing cadet at the academy.
- Book Your SSB Interview Class Now – Click Here
- CDS OTA 2023 Exam Full Online Course by SSBCrackExams
- CDS OTA 2023 Exam Mock Test Series
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
AUO M PAVITHRA is the proud recipient of the Coveted & Prestigious SWORD OF HONOUR & ACADEMY SILVER MEDAL for being the most outstanding cadet of her course at OTA Chennai. She is a proud alumnus of RMS Bengaluru.
OTA Chennai POP 29 Oct 2022 Award Winners
- Sword of honour and Silver Medal : AUO M Pavithra
- Gold Medal : ACA Gaurav Satlani
- Bronze Medal : JUO Shubham Nisargi
- Chief of Army Staffs Banner : Naushera Company
36 cadets from friendly-foreign countries also completed training. Lt gen Batoo Tshering, Chief operation officer of the Royal Bhutan Army is the Reviewing officer for the Passing Out Parade.
Also Read: 4 Ways To Join OTA Chennai In 2023
Want To Join IMA, OTA, AFA & INA and Prepare For The CDS Exam?