UPDATE: Indian Army will publish the official notification for NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme for the NCC C certificate holders both male and female candidates. One can join the Officers Training Academy Chennai through NCC 55 special entry. In this article, you can find more details related to the NCC 55 entry of the Indian Army.
Applications are invited from unmarried males and unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel), for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
Indian army has opened online registration for the NCC 55 (Special) Course from August 2023 (DATE TO BE UPDATED) to September 2023 (DATE TO BE UPDATED). Candidates with an NCC C certificate can apply for the NCC 55 course which is going to commence at OTA Chennai in April 2024.
Defence aspirants with NCC C Certificate can apply for the latest NCC C Certificate Special Entry to join the Indian Army as an officer. NCC Special Entry is a short service commission entry for the NCC Cadets through which male and female NCC Cadets can join the Officers Training Academy Chennai. Indian army has published the NCC special entry 2023 for NCC 55 recruitment.
SSB Interview Study Material: SSB Interview Online Course [Must Enroll]
Defence aspirants with an NCC C certificate can apply for this entry. Applications are invited from unmarried males and unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Important Dates
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme||Dates|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Application Start Date||August 2023|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Application Last Date||September 2023|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date||Oct-Nov 2023|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Merit List||March- April 2024|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date||April 2024|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme SSB Coaching||Join SSB Coaching|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme SSB Books||Get SSB Book|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Job Post||Army Officer|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Vacancies||50+ Vacancies|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Mode of Apply||Online|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Notification PDF||TO BE UPDATED|
NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Eligibility
Nationality. A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
NCC 55 Special Entry Scheme Age Limit
For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as of 01 Jan 2024 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1999 and not later than 01 Jan 2005; both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Candidates must note that they can appear for ONLY one of the Services Selection Board (SSB) interviews, either SSC (NT)-119 Course (Apr 2024) /SSC (NT) (Women)-33 Course (Apr 2024) as CDSE candidate OR NCC (Spl) Entry-55 Course (Apr 2024). Candidates are required to give an undertaking to this effect under the declaration part of the online application.
ENROLL NOW: SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE
NCC 55 Educational Qualification And Other Criteria
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in their final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years of degree courses respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in the degree course if selected in an interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for a minimum of two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
Cadets Passing Out From OTA Chennai
Note 1. For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course. Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st April 2024 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be canceled.
Note 2. For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of a provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st April 2024 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be canceled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above-specified date.
NCC 55 Vacancies:
|ENTRIES||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|NCC 55 Men||50 (45 for the General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of|
Indian Army personnel only) – TENTATIVE SEATS
|NCC 55 Women||05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of|
Indian Army personnel only) – TENTATIVE SEATS
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel (aa) Eligibility Criteria. The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as (aaa) Killed in action. (aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted). (aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (aad) Missing. (ab) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ac) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties. (ad) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form (aaa) The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No. issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action. (aab) A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’. (aac) Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6 / Respective Regimental Records.
NCC 55 How To Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations are not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill out the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to the page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON (TO BE UPDATED) 2023 AT 1500 HR AND WILL BE CLOSED ON (TO BE UPDATED) 2023 AT 1500 HR.
To Join the Indian Army and crack the NCC Special Entry SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
Leave a Reply