SSBCrackExams has Re-defined the NDA Exam preparation strategies by originating a highly thriving mock test series that combines learning with test-taking by providing the NDA Exam mock test is to build The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam like environment, you will find a similar exam experience here which will help you to perform better during the actual NDA Exam mock test.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct National Defence Academy Exam (NDA) 1 2021 exam on 18 April 2021 and (NDA) 2 2021 exam on 5 September 2021. As the dates suggest, the time that will change your destiny is not far away. NDA is your chance to get into the tri-forces of the country and you must give your best in the exam. Solid and fool proof preparation is what you need to achieve your dream. SSBCrackExams is giving away NDA Exam Mock Tests Series FREE for all NDA aspirants for your endless practice and confidence boost-up in the actual NDA examination!
As you all know the only way to check where you stand in the level of performance and probable scoring in the NDA exam is to take the mock tests. As NDA is comparatively one of the toughest exams to crack, the aspirants who are appearing in the NDA exam for the first time need absolute confidence, complete knowledge and a hands-on practice with the NDA testing procedure to avoid any kind of mistakes in the actual exam scenario.
Mock Test is the only way in which an aspirant can get a complete self-evaluation and understanding of his own progress and performance level for the exam. Mock Tests help the candidates to comprehend the question pattern and importance of the exam and even guide them to design and devise a clever strategy to use in the real exam to solve questions quickly, easily, and correctly. Timed mock tests further build up a student’s sense of time management and tremendously help him to solve questions in the actual exam within the stipulated time frame.
NDA Mock Test Series has been very meticulously designed by the top-notch experienced tutors and defence examination experts of SSBCrackExams to provide all the trending and NDA syllabus-oriented probable and important questions with detailed answers and explanations for NDA papers along with the real time NDA exam experience with timed tests and Instant Analytical Reports with All India Ranking leaderboards for the candidates to check out their performance level and brush up their weaker sections with further revisions and practice. SSBCrackExams NDA Mock Test Series consists of 20 sets of NDA test papers with the most specific questions from Mathematics, and General Ability Test sections, solving which will help to bring out the best in you, by making you stronger and more confident of yourself before you sit for the actual NDA exam.
We understand the exam fear in you and thus attempt to end it by giving away Free Mock Tests for all NDA aspirants across the country. So, what are you waiting for? Download our SSBCrackExams android app on your mobile or visit us at SSBCRACKEXAMS, enroll in our NDA course for free and attempt our exclusively designed NDA Exam Mock Test Series.
Why take NDA 2021-2022 Mock Tests Series?
Practice and a clear and deep understanding of important concepts in NDA are the only ways to score the highest in this exam. As NDA is an examination conducted by the UPSC, the questions that come in this exam is not easy to solve without a solid and thorough preparation for the exam. Further, the aspirants who are appearing in the NDA exam for the first time need absolute confidence, complete knowledge and hands-on practice with the NDA testing procedure to avoid any kind of mistakes in the actual NDA examination. Mock Test is the only way in which an aspirant can get a complete self-evaluation and understanding of his own progress and performance level for the exam. Mock Tests help the students to comprehend the question pattern and topic-wise question importance of the exam and even guide them to design and devise a clever strategy to use in the real exam to solve questions within a stipulated time frame.
What is so special about SSBCrackExams NDA 2021-2022 Mock Test Series?
- Full NDA exam syllabus coverage
- Contains 20 sets of Mock Tests with a total of 5400 probable questions from Mathematics and General Ability Test Papers.
- Meticulously designed by the top-notch experienced tutors and defence examination experts of SSBCrackExams
- As per the recent trends and question pattern, NDA 2021-2022 Mock Test Series contains important questions with detailed answers and explanations for conceptual understanding and practice.
- Timed Mock Tests along with the real-time NDA exam experience for proper time management and confidence boost-up for the real NDA exam scenario.
- Instant Analytical Reports with Heat Charts, Time Scales, Comparison Graphs, All India Ranking leaderboards for the candidates to check out their performance level and brush up their weaker sections with further revisions and practice.
- Interactive discussion panels with SSBCrackExams Faculty members regarding doubt clearing and Q&A explanations
What is NDA Exam?
- The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to respective service academy for further pre-commission training
- It is a written test conducted by UPSC two times every year for entries into these academies. NDA written exam has two different tests namely Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Examination Conducted in the months of April (NDA I) and September (NDA II).
Age Limit for NDA Examination
- 16 1/2 – 19 1/2 Years
Educational Qualification for NDA Examination
As we mentioned earlier this NDA examination admits the young blood into the regular Army, Navy and Air Force. Please find the below table for clarification:
|ARMY WING||10+2 / Equivalent|
|NAVAL WING||10+2 / Equivalent with Physics & Mathematics|
|AIR FORCE||10+2 / Equivalent with Physics & Mathematics|
NOTE: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
The National Defence Academy (NDA)
- The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to respective service academy for further pre-commission training.
- Location: Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharashtra.
- It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
Insignia and Motto of NDA
- The motto has been inspired and extracted from the Bhagavat Gita: Karmanevadhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana
(Your duty is action with no eye on the fruits it will bring)
- In the fifties it was decided to do away with an English motto and have a corresponding Sanskrit version, keeping in line with the Indian culture. So ‘Service Before Self’ was translated as ‘Seva Parmo Dharm’.
- Mission of NDA: Provide highest standards of focused training in the professional, intellectual, physical and leadership spheres as also moral and ethical grooming to cadets using innovative cadets, technologies, corporate and modern practices with a view to providing the Armed Forces, competent potential junior leaders with high standard of integrity, equipped to function in battlefield of the future and capable of leading troops to victory.
The Indian Naval Academy (INA)
- Initial Officer Training Academy of Indian Navy
- Location: Ezhimala, Kannur, Kerala
- INA conducts basic training for all officers inducted into the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard.
- INA is the largest Naval Academy in Asia.
- Inaugurated on 8th January 2009
- Motto in Sanskrit: “Vidyayaa Amrutam Ashnute” “विद्ययाऽमृतमश्नुते“
(Translation: Be Immortal Through Knowledge)
Motto in English: “Shaping Future Naval Leadership”
- Mission of INA: To develop the trainees morally, mentally, physically and to imbibe in them the high ideals of loyalty, valour and patriotism in order to provide the service with officers who are dedicated to a career of Naval Service and have potential for future development to assume the highest responsibility of leadership.
When and who conducts NDA?
- This Entrance Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in “offline” mode twice a year for aspirants of 16½ to 19½ years who have completed or are in the final year of their 10+2 (or equivalent) class.
- 4 lakh aspirants write this exam every year competing for approximately 420 vacancies in both academies.
NDA COMPLETE SELECTION PROCEDURE – VARIOUS STAGES
Stage I – NDA Written Examination
- Mode: Offline Examination.
- Conducted By: UPSC (Twice a year).
- Scheme: 2 Papers
PAPER I MATHEMATICS
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST
Stage II – SSB Interview
- Conducted By : Services Selection Board
- Process : 5 Days Interview conducted in 2 stages
- Stage 1 : Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) and Picture Perception & Description Test (PP&DT). This is a one-day process.
- Stage 2 : Includes Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO), Psychology Tests and the Conference. This is a four-day process
- For Flying Branch:
- Every candidate for the flying branch of air force is given Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) only once.
- The grades secured by him at the 1st test will therefore hold good for every subsequent interview he has with the AFSB.
- A candidate who fails in the CPSS can’t apply for admission to the NDA examination for the flying branch of Air Force wing or General Duties (pilot) Branch of Naval Air Arm.
Stage III – Medical Examination
- Conducted By : Board of Service Medical Officers.
- Process : Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
Stage IV – Merit List
- Published By : UPSC
- Basis : Combined marks of Written Examination & subsequent SSB Interviews.
- Final merit list of NDA, with medical status is uploaded by respective career websites of Army, Navy & Airforce.
- Based on vacancies and order or merit, candidates get the joining instructions for NDA
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS only.
- The question papers (test booklets) of Mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- Use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table is prohibited.
All the best and Jai Hind!