Good news for those seeking a defence career who are enrolled in or have completed the 12th grade. The TES 48 Technical Entry Scheme recruiting notification from the Indian Army has been released, and in this post we’ll read the key information on TES 48 application, age limits, vacancies, ssb interview dates, cut off, and how to apply for TES 48.
- Book Your SSB Interview Class Now – Click Here
- NDA Exam Full Online Course by SSBCrackExams
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
Online applications are now being accepted for the TES (10+2) Entry-48 course (January 2023) and will be available on joinindianarmy.nic.in from 22 August to 21 September 2022. JEE Mains 2022 is now a requirement for the TES 48 entry. In addition, you must have received at least 60% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in your 12th-grade class.
TES 48 Notification 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME 48 January 2023 Course. Indian army is going to publish the TES 48 notification on 22nd August 2022 for the candidates who have completed the 12th standard with PCM with an aggregate of 60%.
TES 48 Online applications will open on 22th Aug 2022. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
|TES 48 Registration Date||22 Aug 2022|
|TES 48 Closing Date||21 September 2022|
|TES 48 Final Cut off marks (for SSB interview)||Anywhere from 78%-85%|
|TES 48 SSB Dates||from Oct 2022|
|TES 48 Merit List||Dec 2022|
|TES 48 Course Joining||Jan 2023|
|TES 48 SSB Interview Online Course||SSB Interview Online Course|
|TES 48 SSB Interview Online Coaching||SSB Interview Online Coaching|
|Read official notification||TES 48 PDF|
TES 48 Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
TES 48 Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only. Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
TES 48 Vacancies: 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission.
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Seniority: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng: The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of ₹ 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
How to Apply: Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of organisation.
For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable as proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education and a copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2022. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this
course. Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Oct 2022 onwards.
PROCEDURE FOR COMMON CANDIDATES : TES & NDA ENTRY
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
SSB Interview Study Material
- SSB Interview Online Course [Must Enroll]
MERIT LIST: IT MUST BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT WILL BE PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND ETC. HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY FOR FINALIZATION OF MERIT LIST. JOINING LETTERS TO JOIN PRE-COMMISSION TRAINING AT OTA, GAYA WILL ONLY BE ISSUED SUBJECT TO VACANCIES AND MEDICAL FITNESS.
To crack the Indian Army TES 48 Entry Course SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
JEE Mains 2022 is now a requirement for the TES 48 entry. In addition, you must have received at least 60% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in your 12th-grade class.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
Online applications will open on 22nd Aug 2022 and the last date for registration is 21 Sep 2022.
There is no limit on the number of SSB interview attempts. However, cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 22 August 2022.
No, Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES only.
90 Vacancies for men.
Yes, it is a Direct Entry and No Written Exams. cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from September – October 2022.
Yes, you can apply, But qualifying for JEE Mains is also mandatory.
21 September 2022.
With the SSB Interview Master Class Annual Membership, you can learn how to be a better candidate. Get access to video lessons taught by SSBCrackExams’s best writers that are only available there.