Indian Air Force AFCAT website afcat.cdac.in has opened the portal for AFSB date selection today i.e on 14th March 2023. Candidates who have cleared the AFCAT 1 2023 exam can choose their AFSB Date accordingly.
AFCAT 1 2023 Results
IAF has already published the AFCAT 1 2023 result. The AFCAT official website afcat.cdac.in has published the AFCAT 1 2023 results on its website. Candidates who have appeared for the AFCAT 1 2023 exam can check their scores by simply logging in through the official website and then can choose the date for which they have to attend the AFSB Interview. AFCAT 1 2023 cut-off is 155 marks out of 300.
How To Check AFCAT 1 2023 Result And Marks
- Visit the official website of AFCAT CDAC
- Go to candidates login and select AFCAT 1 2023 Cycle
- Enter your login details
- Click on the result link
- You will get your AFCAT 1 2023 scorecard.
AFCAT 1 2023 AFSB/SSB Interview Date Selection
How To Select An AFSB Interview Date And Venue?
- Got to the AFCAT CDAC website.
- Click on the candidates’ login.
- Enter your login details
- Click on Result and AFSB Selection.
- You will see the available dates and AFSB venue with the number of slots available.
- Make sure you read the instructions on the screen before selecting a date.
- You might face issues while applying, but you can keep trying till you get the date.
Also Read: Most Commonly Asked: AFSB Interview Rapid Fire Questions
Many candidates who will pass the AFCAT exam for the first time are curious about the relatively straightforward process of choosing an AFSB interview location and date. If you have passed the AFCAT exam, you can find the step-by-step procedure for choosing an AFSB interview location and date in this article. Candidates who passed the AFCAT exam are the only ones who have access to this option. The steps are listed below.
- Visit the official website AFCAT CDAC and from the top menu, select the correct AFCAT cycle option.
- Now, enter your AFCAT login ID and password, in case you forget the password, you can reset it.
- Once you log in, click on the Result and AFSB selection option as seen in this image.
- You can see your AFCAT marks and cut-off. Below you can find the AFSB Selection process button, click on the button to proceed.
- Click on I have understood the process
- Now you need to do seat selection, add bank details for TA, and download your Call Letter.
- The AFSB seat selection for venue and SSB date would look like this.
- Once you select the date it will show your AFSB venue and date.
- Now, add your bank details for TA.
- Check the acceptance and add your bank details.
- Now, you can download your AFSB call letter and other documents like the COVID-19 undertaking.
- Save and take a printout of your AFSB call letter, also follow the instructions mentioned in the call letter.
- Download and fill the declaration form.
- Download and fill the COVID-19 undertaking form.
Which AFSB Venue Is Best For Me?
- All AFSBs are the same in terms of testing, wherever you go, you have to perform. So the best criteria while selecting the AFSB are the distance and date. Select the nearest AFSB and the convenient date to make your journey comfortable.
Also Read: 10 Basic AFSB Interview Questions Asked In AFCAT Entry
List Of Air Force AFSB Centres:
- 1 AFSB Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- 2 AFSB Mysore, Karnataka
- 3 AFSB Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
- 4 AFSB Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- 5 AFSB Guwahati, Assam
How To Prepare For The AFSB Interview?
- Get a foundational understanding of SSB and AFSB first; you won’t be able to do this effectively if you don’t grasp what the SSB curriculum entails. Therefore, it is vital to be familiar with the various tests that you will take at AFSB. The websites for SSBCrack and SSBCrackExams have a tonne of articles.
- Examine the SSB Interview Online Course and get ready at home for the SSB/AFSB interview. For your AFSB preparation, this course includes all fundamental and advanced material.
AFCAT 1 2023 New Cut-Off Formula
1. The marking scheme is as follows:-
(a) Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
(b) One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
(c) No marks for unattempted questions.
3. The same normalization formula is used by the Ministry of Personal, Public Grievance & Pensions as well as Staff Selection Commission and Railway Recruitment Board.
2. In order to rationalize the marks scored by candidates appearing in different shifts in an objective manner through a statistical method, Normalisation Scheme is being implemented as per the following formula:-
The AFCAT 2023 Exam is a Must If You Want to Join the Indian Air Force.
- You can prepare for AFCAT 2 2023 and AFCAT 1 2024
- Take the best AFCAT Exam Online Course by SSBCrackExams.
- Take the AFCAT Exam Mock Test Series to boost your prep.
AFCAT Cut-Off Marks Of Previous Years
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (Out of 300 Marks)||EKT Cut Off (Out of 150 Marks)|
|AFCAT 2 2022||157||15|
|AFCAT 1 2022||157||18|
|AFCAT 2 2021||157||18|
|AFCAT 1 2021||165||30|
|AFCAT 2 2020||155||40|
|AFCAT 1 2020||153||40|
|AFCAT 2 2019||142||50|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|
Join India’s Best AFSB Interview Online Classes [Daily Live Classes]
To crack the AFSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
Leave a Reply