Candidates are required to apply UPSC CDS 2 Exam Online only, by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. For Instruction on How to Apply Click Here.
Best Coaching for CDS II 2016 Exam
CDSE 2 2016 Notification and Exam Date
- Start of submission of forms: 16th July 2016
- Last Date for submission: 12th Aug 2016
- Date of Exam: 23rd Oct 2016
- Likely Result Date: Jan-Feb 2017
- Likely SSB Date – April-May 2017
How to Download CDS 2 2016 Admit Card
Eligible candidates will be issued e-admit card three week before the commencement of the examination. The e-admit card will me made available on the UPSC website.
The applicants can download their hall ticket for UPSC CDS Exam 2016 from UPSC Website by entering the required details. By following the steps given below applicants can download UPSC CDS II 2016 Exam admit card:
- Visit upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e-Admit Card – CDS Examination (II) 2016”. To direct access this page Click Here
- Web Page will popup giving important instructions regarding UPSC CDS II 2016 Exam admit card, asking your permission to dowload. To direct access this page Click Here
- Enter the mandatory details like your roll number , name , registration number and date of birth and click the submit button. To access directly on the page to Download UPSC CDS II 2016 Exam Admit Card. Click Here
CDS 2 2016 Exam Center List
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
NB : Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, Union Public Service Commission reserve the right to change the CDS 2 Exam centres 2016 at their discretion if the situation demands. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
Note : While filling in his / her online Application Form, the candidates should carefully decide about his / her choice for the centre for the CDS 2 examination 2016. If any candidate appears at a Centre / Paper other than the one indicated by the Union Public Service Commission in his / her Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his / her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
How to change CDS 2 2016 Exam Center
The UPSC exam conductor goes through an elaborate process to set the exam centers and do not have any procedure to change it. It wll be better if you go at the allotted center.
How to Prepare for UPSC CDS II 2016 Exam ?
To help those candidates in preparation who are interested in writing CDS II Exam 2016, SSBcrack have started an online coaching program named SSbcrack Exams that helps candidates regarding How to Prepare for CDS Exam in a more quickest and convenient way. To Know More Click Here
Leave a Reply