In Current Affairs for 21 September 2023, we will see the latest national and international current affairs news. These important current affairs will be beneficial for your upcoming NDA, CDS, CDS OTA, AFCAT, TA, Agniveer Army, Agniveer Navy, Agniveer Air Force, Women Military Police, INET, MNS, ACC exams, SCO, PCSL, CAPF, and SSB interviews, and direct entries for Army, Navy, and Air Force like SSC Tech, TGC, JAG, NCC, TES, 10+2 Cadet. Download a PDF file about current events at the end of this article. Let us now see the Current Affairs.
Current Affairs 21 September 2023
International Day of Peace 2023
- International Day Of Peace: This Day Reminds People To Think About Universal Peace.
- The International Day Of Peace Is Observed On September 21 Every Year, And It Is A Day To Promote Peace And Non-Violence.
- In 1981, The UN First Named The Third Tuesday Of September As The International Day Of Peace. This Day Was Also When The UN General Assembly Held Its Opening Sessions. The Date To Celebrate International Day Of Peace Was Eventually Changed To September 21, 2002.
- The Primary Emphasis Of This Day Centres Around Promoting The Pursuit Of Peace. This Occasion Serves As A Reminder For Individuals From Diverse Backgrounds And Nations To Contemplate The Concept Of Global Harmony.
Centre Launches Initiatives For Farmers
- The Government Will Launch A Series Of Transformative Initiatives, Aimed At Revolutionizing Agriculture In The Country.
- The Transformative Initiatives, Include Kisan Rin Portal (KRP), Door To Door KCC Campaign, And Weather Information Network Data Systems (WINDS) Manual.
- These Initiatives Will Be Launched By Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman And Union Minister Of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar.
- According To The Minister Of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, These Initiatives Aim To Amplify Financial Inclusion, Streamline Data Utilization, Harness Technology, And Enhance The Livelihoods Of The Agricultural Community.
- The Kisan Rin Portal (KRP), Developed In Collaboration With Multiple Government Departments, Is Poised To Revolutionize Access To Credit Services Under The Kisan Credit Card (KCC).
- This Digital Platform Offers A Comprehensive View Of Farmer Data, Loan Disbursement Specifics, Interest Subvention Claims, And Efficient Agriculture Credit.
- The Ghar Ghar Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Abhiyaan Is An Ambitious Campaign To Extend The Benefits Of The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme To Every Farmer Across India.
- This Campaign Aims To Achieve Universal Financial Inclusion, Ensuring That Every Farmer Has Unhindered Access To Credit Facilities
- The Weather Information Network Data Systems (WINDS) Initiative Is An Instrumental Innovation, That Leverages Advanced Weather Data Analytics To Provide Stakeholders With Actionable Insights On Weather.
Tezu Airport In Arunachal Pradesh
- Minister Of Civil Aviation Jyotiraditya M Scindia Will Inaugurate The Newly Developed Infrastructure Of Tezu Airport In Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Newly Developed Infrastructure Includes An Extension Of The Runway, The Construction Of A New Apron, The Construction Of A New Terminal Building, And A Fire Station Cum ATC Tower. The Government Has Spent 170 Crore Rupees To Develop The Airport Infrastructure.
- The Ministry Of Civil Aviation Said That The Airport Is Developed On 212 Acres Of Land, And Is Capable Of Handling Operations For ATR 72 Type Of Aircraft.
- The Airport Is Currently Connected To Dibrugarh, Imphal, And Guwahati Through Regular Scheduled Flights By Alliance Air And Flybig Airline.
- Teju Airport Was Operationalized In 2018 Under The RCS UDAN Scheme Of The Ministry Of Civil Aviation.
- Book Your SSB Interview Class Now – Click Here
- Join AFCAT 1 2024 Exam Daily Live Classes: Book Your Seat [MUST ENROLL]
- Join CDS 1 2024 Exam Daily Live Classes: Book Your Seat [MUST ENROLL]
- Join NDA 1 2024 Exam Daily Live Classes: Book Your Seat [MUST ENROLL]
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
13th Indo Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference
- The 13th Indo-Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (IPACC) Will Be Held From 26 To 27 Month At New Delhi.
- The Two-Day Conference Will Be Attended By Army Chiefs Of The 30 Indo-Pacific Region To Discuss Security Cooperation, And Collective Strategies In The Indo-Pacific Region.
- The Conference Will Also Discuss The Issues Of Mutual Interest In The Region And The Role Of Military Diplomacy In Mitigating The Crisis In The Region.
- This Will Be The 13th Biennial Event Which Will Be Hosted By The Indian Army And US Army Pacific.
- The Two Other Conferences, The Indo-Pacific Armies Management Seminar (IPAMS), And Senior Enlisted Leaders Forum (SELF) Will Also Be Separately Held At Manekshaw Centre, For Ascertaining A Multilateral Security Partnership In The Region.
- The Indo-Pacific Encompasses 64 Percent Of The World’s Inhabitants And Contributes 63 Percent Of GDP, Including 46 Percent Of World Merchandise Trade. Indo-Pacific Undeniably Holds A Pivotal Role In The World Economy.
Chacha Chaudhary Aur Chunaavi Dangal
- ECI Launched A Comic Chacha Chaudhary Aur Chunaavi Dangal.
- It Is A Joint Initiative Of The Election Commission Of India (ECI) And Pran Comics To Spread Awareness And Motivate Young Voters.
- ECI Announced That 30 Thousand Copies Would Be Distributed Free And Lakhs Of Children Would Be Able To View Them Digitally.
- Popular Cartoon Characters Chacha Chaudhary, Sabu, Raaka, Dhamaka Singh And Billoo Are Featured In The Comic Book.
- It Contains Ten Episodic Stories And A Quiz Covering A Wide Range Of Topics On Voter Awareness.
- The Comic Aims At Inspiring People To Become Smart Voters By Using Various Applications Released By The ECI Including The Know Yourcandidate App, Cvigil App, Voter Turnout App, PWD App, And Candidate App.
Skills On Wheels
- The ‘Skills On Wheels’ Initiative, Launched By Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan And Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, Aims To Empower 60,000 Rural Youth, Especially Women, With Digital Skills.
- This Initiative Is A Collaborative Effort Between The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) And Indusind Bank.
- Over A Span Of Five Years, The ‘Skills On Wheels’ Initiative Aims To Empower And Upskill A Staggering 60,000 Rural Youth. The Ultimate Goal Is To Enhance The Livelihoods Of Rural Households By Equipping Their Youth With The Necessary Skills.
- Key Features Include Customized Mobile Skill Training Unit, Extensive Geographic Coverage, Changing Trajectories Through Skill Training, Industry-Relevant Skill Training.
IRDAI To Unveil Bima Sugam
- The Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority Of India (IRDAI) Is Set To Introduce A Groundbreaking Online Platform Called ‘Bima Sugam,’ Which Is Positioned To Transform The Insurance Sector In The Country.
- Bima Sugam Aims To Become The World’s Largest Online Market For Insurance Products And Services.
- IRDAI Has Allocated A Budget Of Rs 200 Crore For Bima Sugam, And It Plans To Invite Service Providers Through Requests For Proposals (Rfps) To Assist In Developing And Running The Platform.
- The Platform’s Role Will Encompass Insurance Purchase, Servicing, And Claims Settlement, Offering A Seamless Experience To Policyholders While Reducing Paperwork And Associated Costs.
- The Government Said That Nearly 20 Lakh New Workers Were Enrolled Under The Employees’ State Insurance (Esi) Scheme.
- Benefits Of The Scheme Have Been Extended To 52 Transgender Employees.
- The Ministry Said That Gender-Wise Analysis Of Payroll Data Indicates That The Net Enrolment Of Female Members Has Been 3.82 Lakh In The Same Month.
- Employees’ State Insurance Scheme Of India Is A Multi-Dimensional Social Security Scheme Tailored To Provide Socio-Economic Protection To The ‘Employees’ In The Organized Sector Against The Events Of Sickness, Maternity, Disablement And Death Due To Employment Injury And To Provide Medical Care To The Insured Employees.
All India Thal Sainik Camp
- Director General Of National Cadet Corps, Lieutenant General Gurbirpal Singh, Today Inaugurated The All India Thal Sainik Camp At The Cariappa Parade Ground Of Delhi Cantonment.
- Addressing The Cadets, He Said That The Camp Would Give Them Exposure To Life, Full Of Adventure, Discipline, And Honour.
- Around 15 Hundred Cadets From 17 NCC Directorates Covering All The States And Union Territories Will Be Attending The 12-Day Camp.
- The Aim Of The Camp Is To Give Exposure To Salient Aspects Of Army Wing Training, Generate Competitive Spirit, And Foster A Sense Of Discipline, Leadership, And National Integration Amongst The Participating Cadets.
Rail Roko Movement
- The Indefinite Rail-Roko Movement Called By The Kurmi Community Began In Jharkhand.
- The Members Of Kurmi Community Are Demanding Their Inclusion In The Scheduled Tribe List.
- Besides, The Agitators Have Gathered In Large Numbers Near To Gomo, Muri, And Neemdih Railway Stations In Jharkhand.
- Kurmi Is A Vedic Kshatriya Caste Made For Those Kshatriyas That Has Opted Agriculture Or Farming As Their Occupation. Kurmi Is Derived From The Word ‘Kunabi’ Which Means Farmers And Kurmi In Sanskrit Means ‘The Ability To Do’.
- Kurmis are distributed across several states — Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Goa, and Karnataka.
Current Affairs 21 September 2023 Questions
- Which Was The First Insurance In India
A. Oriental Life Insurance Company
B. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
C. Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company
D. Life Insurance Corporation Of India
- Employee State Insurance Scheme Launched In
- Indian Shooter Won Gold In Women’s 10m Air Rifle Event At ISSF World Cup
2023 In Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
A. Elavenil Valarivan
B. Anjum Moudgil
C. Apurvi Chandela
D. Manu Bhaker
- Which Organization Is Launching Its Own Credit Ratings
A. African Union
B. European Union
C. United Nations
D. World Bank
- State Government Declared June 29 As Traders’ Welfare Day
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
- Country Has Emerged Champions In The Men’s Hockey5s Asia Cup
C. Sri Lanka
- Where Was 14th Edition Of The World Spice Congress (WSC) Held
C. Navi Mumbai
- Bromine Is A
A. Black Solid
B. Red Liquid
C. Colorless Gas
D. Highly Inflammable Gas
- The Ratio Of Width Of Our National Flag To Its Length Is
- Natya – Shastra’ Source Of India’s Classical Dances Was Written By
A. Nara Muni
B. Bharat Muni
C. Abhinav Gupt
D. Tandu Muni
- ‘Satyameva Jayate’ Words Are Taken From
B. Satpath Brahmana
C. Mundak Upanishad
- Mohiniattam Dance From Developed Originally In Which State
A. Tamil Nadu
- United Nations Adapted A Charter Of Economic Rights In The
- Which Organ Of The United Nations Has Ceased To Be Operational
A. Economic and Social Council
B. International Court of Justice
C. Trusteeship Council
- The Indian Red Cross Society Was Established In The Year
- SAARC Was Founded In
A. New Delhi
- Which Of The Gas Is Not Known As Green House Gas
B. Nitrous oxide
C. Carbon dioxide
- Who Is Known As ‘Indian Bismarck’
B. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- The First Indian To Swim Across English Channel Was
A. V. Merchant
B. P. K. Banerji
C. Mihir Sen
D. Arati Saha
- Quartz Crystals Normally Used In Quartz Clocks Is Chemically
A. Silicon Dioxide
B. Germanium Oxide
C. A Mixture Of Germanium Oxide And Silicon Dioxide
D. Sodium Silicate
- Latest Daily Current Affairs and Defence Updates
- Monthly Current Affairs July 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs June 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs May 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs April 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs March 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs February 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs January 2023 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]