UPSC has published CDS 2 2017 notification, Applicants of CDS II Exam 2017 now has to wait for CDS II Exam Admit Card from UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) official website. As per UPSC CDS II 2017 notification UPSC CDS II Exam 2017 is going to be conducted on 19 November 2017.
Best Coaching for CDS 2 2017
CDS 2 2017 Admit Card Expected Release Date
Candidates can expect their admit card on the site of UPSC by Oct last week of year 2017.
The applicants can download their hall ticket for UPSC CDS Exam 2017 from here by entering the required details once released. By following the steps given below applicants can download UPSC CDS II 2017 Exam admit card:
- Visit upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e-Admit Card – CDS Examination (II) 2017”.
- Web Page will popup giving important instructions regarding UPSC CDS II 2017 Exam admit card, asking your permission to download.
- Enter the mandatory details like your roll number , name , registration number and date of birth and click the submit button.
Technical Instructions to Download CDS 2 2017 Admit Card
1. Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
3. Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
4. If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machine.
5. If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – email@example.com to unblock the downloading.
Important Instructions CDS 2 2017 Admit Card
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
8. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
16. Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who would appear unauthorizedly in ELe. Maths Paper for CDSE(I), 2016 their Answer Scripts of Ele. Maths Paper will not be Evaluated.