How to join Indian army, one of the most asked questions by Indian army aspirants. Have you completed your 12th class or graduation and want to join Indian army as an officer? Here we will talk about how could one join Indian army as an officer after completing 12th or graduation. There are many defence entries to join Indian army as an officer after after 12th and graduation. Below we will discuss them one by one.
How to Join Indian Army as an Officer
Different Indian Army Recruitment After 12th
- NDA Exam by UPSC which is only for boys.
- TES 10+2 Tech entry which is also only for boys biased on their marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths).
Different Indian Army Recruitment after Graduation:
- CDSE Exam by UPSC for both male and female.
- TGC Entry for engineering graducates.
- SSC-tech and SSCW-tech for engineering graduates, male and female respectively.
- UES Entry for pre-final year engineering student, only for male.
- NCC Special entry for NCC ‘C’ certificate holder, for male and female.
- JAG Entry for law graduates, for both male and female.
- ACC Entry for Indian army soldiers.
- SCO Entry for Indian army soldiers.
- PC(SL) Entry for Indian army soldiers.
How to join Indian army as permanent commission:
- NDA entry
- Direct entry ( CDSE)
- ACC entry
- TGC entry
- AEC entry
- Military Farm entry
- UES entry
- 10+2 TES entry
- PC (SL) entry
- SCO entry.
How to join Indian army as short service commission
- SSC-tech for men and women,
- SSC- non tech entries for men and women for OTA.
Note: Women Officers inducted in JAG and AEC will be considered for Permanent Commission. If you have enjoyed this article then do not forget to share it with others.