JAG 32 SSB Interview Dates: The Indian Army will publish the JAG 32 SSB Dates [Judge Advocate General] after the roll number of the Candidates is generated. Candidates who have applied for JAG 32 can keep checking the official website of the Indian Army for any updates regarding the interview dates. The JAG 32 SSB Interview will consist of two stages – Stage I and Stage II. The candidates who clear Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both stages of the interview as well as their medical fitness. The Dates for JAG-32 SSB will open in the portal from November 2023 to December 2023 [Expected].
All male and female law graduates who are eligible for this entry can apply for this special entry. Find more details related to the 32nd Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course (Men and Women) April 2024 course for law graduates.
JAG 32 SSB Interview Dates
After the candidates’ roll numbers are generated, the Indian Army will announce the JAG 32 SSB Dates [Judge Advocate General]. Candidates who have applied for JAG 32 should keep visiting the Indian Army’s official website for any updates on interview dates. JAG-32 SSB dates will be available through the portal from November 2023 to December 2023 [Expected].
JAG 32 Notification Judge Advocate General Branch
|JAG 32 Events||Dates|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Application Start Date||22 June 2023|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Application Last Date||21 July 2023|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date||Oct-Nov 2023|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Merit List||March- April 2024|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date||April 2024|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme SSB Coaching||Join SSB Coaching|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Job Post||Army Officer|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Vacancies||05 (Men) + 02 (Women)|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Mode of Apply||Online|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|JAG 32 Special Entry Scheme Notification PDF||Download|
JAG 32 Notification 2023
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for the Judge Advocate General Branch.
Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Judge Advocate General JAG 32 Age Limit
- 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2024 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
Note: Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
JAG 32 Educational Qualification
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in their LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10 plus 2) examination.
- In addition, the CLAT PG Score of the preceding year is mandatory for all candidates (including LLM-qualified and LLM-appearing candidates) who apply for courses starting in a particular year. The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Enroll Now: SSB Interview Online Course
JAG 32 Vacancies
- Men: 05
- Women: 02
Tenure of Engagement
Short Service Commission will be granted to Males and females in the regular Army for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years. Male & Female officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of the period of ten years of Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant policies as issued from time to time. Those SSC officers (Male & Female) who are not selected for the grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will be released from the Army.
Period of Probation: An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
JAG 32 Training
The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/her application, though successful at the Services Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be eligible for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditures incurred on him/her by the government.
- All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies by the University of Madras
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: ₹ 56,100/-p.m.*
*On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer commissioned shall be fixed in the first Cell of Level 10. The period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service. Arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
To Join the Indian Army and crack the SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.