MALE Engineering Graduate Applicants of 125th Technical Graduates Course (commencing In Jul 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) must be interested in the cut off percentage of this entry. Recntly Indian Army released the Stream wise Cut off percentages for TGC-125 Course, details are shared below.
Stream wise Cut off percentages for TGC-125 Course
1. Civil- 60%,
2. Mechanical- 76%,
3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 67%,
4. Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 68%,
5. Electronics & Telecom- 68%,
6. Electronics- 60%,
8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60%,
Documents to be carried to the TGC Selection Centre by the Candidate:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 01 Jul 2016 for final year appearing candidates of TGC 125.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.