Hello Warriors, today we are going to cover 20 Latest National News Asked In SSB Interviews for the month of June 2022. SSB interview is the most stringent selection procedure which involves assessment of a personality at three levels namely ‘Mansa Vacha and Karmana’, the literal meaning of these terms is, how a person thinks, what and how he speaks and the way he acts in situations and with people, all these personality aspects give a wholesome idea of the person and these qualities can only be polished in the right direction with proper knowledge and awareness of happenings around us.
The importance of current affairs in SSB has been established with activities that involve direct assessment of general awareness. Current affairs are very important for SSB Interview because it is asked for sure. It is vital because you might have noticed, a great personality or defense officers are always aware of all the vital issues happening not only in the country but in the world too, due to his knowledge he has some views and opinions on every topic which allows him to participate and rise in each and every discussion wherever he goes.
20 LATEST NATIONAL NEWS ASKED IN SSB INTERVIEW – JUNE 2022
India And Pak Hold Routine Talks On PIC
- The 118th Meeting Of The Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) Comprising Of Indus Commissioners Of India And Pakistan Was Held In New Delhi. MEA Said, The Meeting Was Held In A Cordial Manner.
- The Commission Appreciated The Commitment Of The Two Sides To Interact Frequently And Resolve Issues.
World Environment Day
- 5 June: UN Celebrates For Encouraging Awareness And Action For The Protection Of The Environment. First Held In 1973, It Has Been A Platform For Raising Awareness On Environmental Issues Such As Marine Pollution, Overpopulation, Global Warming, Sustainable Consumption, and Wildlife Crime.
- The Theme For This Year’s Celebration Of World Environment Day Is ‘Only One Earth.’ This Was Also The Slogan For The 1972 Conference In Stockholm Which Led To The Birth Of The Annual Global Event On June 5.
- Initiatives Undertaken By India:
- PM Modi Attends A Programme On ‘Save Soil Movement’ At Vigyan Bhawan On World Environment Day. ‘Save Soil Movement’ Is A Global Movement To Increase Awareness About Deteriorating Soil Health And Bring About A Conscious Response To Improve Soil.
- The Movement Was Started By Sadhguru In March This Year, Who Embarked On A 100-day Motorcycle Journey Passing Through 27 Countries. 5th June Marks The 75th Day Of The 100-day Journey. The Programme Will Be Reflective Of The Shared Concerns And Commitment.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launched A Global Initiative ‘Lifestyle For The Environment’. The Program Witnessed The Participation Of Bill Gates, Climate Economist Lord Nicholas Stern, etc.
- The Launch Will Initiate The ‘Life Global Call For Papers’ Inviting Ideas And Suggestions From Academics, Universities, And Research Institutions To Influence And Persuade Individuals, Communities, And Organizations Across The World To Adopt An Environmentally Conscious Lifestyle.
- The Idea Of Life Was Introduced By PM Modi During The COP 26 Glasgow Last Year. The Idea Promotes An Environmentally Conscious Lifestyle That Focuses On ‘Mindful And Deliberate Utilization’ Instead Of ‘Mindless And Destructive Consumption.’
National Tribal Research Institute
- NTRI Will Be A Premier National Level Institute And Become The Nerve-centre Of Tribal Concerns, Issues And Matters In Academic, Executive And Legislative Fields. It Will Collaborate And Network With Reputed Research Institutes, Universities, Organizations As Well As Academic Bodies And Resource Centres.
- It Will Monitor Projects Of Tribal Research Institutes, Centres Of Excellence And Set Up Norms For Improvement In The Quality Of Research And Training. To Provide Policy Inputs To MoTA As Well As The State Welfare Dept, Design Studies And Programmes That Improve Or Support Socio-economic Aspects.
National Air Sports Policy 2022
- The Objective Of This Policy Is To Include India Among The Top Air Sporting Nations By 2030. It Is Also Aimed At Providing A Safe, Affordable, And Sustainable Air Sports Ecosystem In The Country. Eleven Air Sports Including Aerobatics, Ballooning, Gliding, Parachuting, Powered Aircraft, And Rotorcraft Will Be Promoted Through This Policy.
- This Policy Will Create A Robust Ecosystem Of Air Sports Activities In The Country. He Said, This Will Help In The Generation Of One Lakh Jobs In The Sector And Increase The Revenue From The Existing 100 Crore Rupees To 10,000 Crore Rupees In Coming Years.
- Segregated Air Spaces Will Be Created In Certain Locations To Allow Uninhibited Air Sporting Activities In The Designated Areas. Domestic Manufacturing Of Air Sports Equipment Is Promoted Through This Policy. Four-tier Governance Structure, The Air Sports Federation Of India Has Been Formed Which Will Cover All Aspects Of Air Sports.
Biotech Startup Expo-2022
- PM Modi Will Inaugurate The Biotech Startup Expo – 2022 In New Delhi. It Is A Two-day Event Being Organised By The Department Of Biotechnology And The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC).
- It Is Being Held To Mark The Completion Of Ten Years Of Setting Up Of BIRAC.
- Theme Of The Expo Is ‘Biotech Startup Innovations: Towards AatmaNirbhar Bharat’.
- The Expo Will Act As A Platform To Connect Entrepreneurs, Investors, Industry Leaders, Scientists, Researchers, Bio-incubators, Manufacturers, Regulators, Government Officials, Etc.
Schedule Of Election For 16th President Of India
- The Poll Will Be Held On The 18th Of July. Notification For The Poll Will Be Issued On The 15th Of June And The Last Date For Filing Nominations Will Be The 29th Of June.
- The Election Will Be Held By Secret Ballot In Accordance With The System Of Proportional Representation By An Electoral College Comprising Elected Members Of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, And State Legislative Assemblies. It Also Includes The Legislative Assemblies Of Delhi And Puducherry.
- The Secretary-General Of Rajya Sabha Will Is The Returning Officer For The Present Election. Polling Will, Be Held In The Parliament House And The Premises Of The State Legislative Assemblies.
“Start-Ups for Railways” Launched
- This Start-ups Policy Aims To Leverage Innovative Technologies Developed By Indian Startups, MSMEs, Innovators, And Entrepreneurs To Improve Operational Efficiency And Safety Of Indian Railways.
- The Policy Which Is Part Indian Railways Innovation Programme, Will Bring Scale And Efficiency In The Field Of Operation, Maintenance, And Infra Creation Through the Participation Of a Very Large And Untapped Startup Ecosystem.
- Govt Requested The Startups To Use This Opportunity And Ensured Them Of Support From Railways In The Form Of A 50 Percent Capital Grant, Assured Market, Scale, And Ecosystem.
National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment
- Ministry Of Personnel, Public Grievances And Pensions Release The 2nd Edition Of NeSDA 2021. J&K Tops Among UT’s In E-governance Services Delivery Saving Around Rs 200 Crore Annually That Was Incurred Due To Durbar Move Between The Two Capital Cities Of Jammu And Srinagar.
- NeSDA Was Launched In August 2018, Based On The Online Service Index (OSI) Of The UNDESA eGovernment Survey (UN E-government Survey 2020 By The United Nations Department Of Economic And Social Affairs, Since 2001). This Is The Second Edition Of NeSDA, The First Edition Was Launched In 2019.
- The Framework Covers Six Sectors, Viz. Finance, Labour & Employment, Education, Local Government & Utilities, Social Welfare (Including Agriculture & Health), And Environment (Including Fire) Sectors. Kerala Tops In National E-services Delivery Assessment.
ASEAN-India Foreign Ministers’ Meet
- India Will Host On The 16th & 17th Of June. The First Meeting Hosted By India In New Delhi And It Will Be Accompanied By The 12th Edition Of Delhi Dialogue. The Theme Of The Delhi Dialogue Is “Building Bridges In The Indo-Pacific”. Further 2022 Has Been Designated As The ASEAN-India Friendship Year.
- The Ministerial Session Will Be Attended By External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar And ASEAN’s Ministers. The ASEAN, Central To India’s Act East Policy, This Meeting Will Mark The 30th Anniversary Of Dialogue Relations And The 10th Anniversary Of The Strategic Partnership With ASEAN.
- The Association Has Successfully Carved Out A Niche For Itself In The Region And Provided A Foundation For The Evolving Strategic And Economic Architecture In The Indo-pacific. A Beacon Of Regionalism, Multilateralism, And Globalization.
Bharat Gaurav Scheme
- India’s First Private Train, Under The Bharat Gaurav Scheme, Has Been Flagged Off From Coimbatore. The Train Will Cover Several Historical Destinations On The Route While Giving The Passengers An Insight Into The Cultural Heritage Of The Country.
- It Launched In November 2021, Under The Scheme, Trains Now Have The Third Segment For Tourism. Till Now, The Railways Had Passenger Segments And Goods Segments.
- These Trains Are Not Regular Trains That Will Run As Per A Timetable But Will Be More On The Lines Of The Ramayana Express Being Run By The IRCTC. It Was Announced Under The Theme-based Tourist Circuit Trains. These Trains Will Be Run By Both Private Players And IRCTC, In Theme-based Circuits.
India To Host 44th Chess Olympiad
- This Year, For The Very First Time, International Chess Federation, FIDE, Has Instituted The Chess Olympiad Torch, A Part Of The Olympic Tradition, But Was Never Done In The Chess Olympiad. India Is The First Country To Have The Chess Olympiad Torch Relay.
- Notably, Taking The Indian Roots Of Chess To A Greater Height, The Torch Relay For The Chess Olympiad Will Henceforth Always Begin In India And Travel Across All Continents Before Reaching The Host Country.
- FIDE President Arkady Dvorkovich Will Hand Over The Torch To PM Modi, Who In Turn Will Hand It Over To Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand. This Torch Will Then Be Taken To 75 Cities In A Span Of 40 Days Before The Final Culmination At Mahabalipuram In Tamil Nadu.
- It Is Held In Chennai From 28th July To 10th August. It Is Being Organised Since 1927, Is Being Hosted In India For The First Time And In Asia After 30 Years. With 189 Countries Participating, This Will Be The Largest Participation In Any Chess Olympiad.
8th International Day Of Yoga Celebrated
- PM Modi Led The Mass Yoga Demonstration At Mysuru In Karnataka With 15,000 Participants. Theme ‘Yoga For Humanity’. As The International Day Of Yoga Is Falling In The Year Of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Yoga Day Is Being Celebrated In 75 Iconic Places Across The Country.
- The Prime Minister’s Award For Outstanding Contribution To Promotion Of Yoga Has Been Announced For The Year 2021.
- Ayush Ministry Said, The Winners Will Be Felicitated With A Trophy, Certificate, And Cash Award Of 25 Lakh Rupees.
- Bhikkhu Sanghasena From Ladakh, Marcus Vinicius Rojo Rodrigues From Brazil, And Two Organisations, The Divine Life Society From Uttarakhand And The British Wheel Of Yoga From the United Kingdom Have Been Chosen For The Award.
- The Award Was 1st Announced At Chandigarh In 2016.
NIPUN Initiative Launched
- Housing And Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri Launched An Innovative Project National Initiative For Promoting Upskilling Of Nirman Workers (NIPUN) In New Delhi.
- Ministry Of Housing And Urban Affairs Under Its Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-national Urban Livelihoods Mission To Train Over One Lakh Construction Workers, Through Fresh Skilling And Upskilling Programs And Provides Them With Work Opportunities In Foreign Countries Also.
- NIPUN Project Will Enable The Construction Workers To Seek Better Job Opportunities, Increase Their Wages And Even Pursue Overseas Placements – An Indication Of A New Eco-system.
Bharat New Car Assessment Programme
- Nitin Gadkari Has Approved The Draft Notification To Introduce Bharat NCAP (New Car Assessment Program), Wherein Automobiles In India Shall Be Accorded Star Ratings Based Upon Their Performance In Crash Tests.
- To Ensure Structural And Passenger Safety In Cars But To Also Increase The Export-Worthiness Of Indian Automobiles. The Testing Protocol Of Bharat NCAP Shall Be Aligned With Global Crash Test Protocols Factoring In The Existing Indian Regulations.
Indian Satellite To Be Launched By Arianespace
- The European Space Agency, Arianespace, Will Put Into Orbit Two Communication Satellites Belonging To India And Malaysia In The Geostationary Orbit.
- The Two Satellites Cumulatively Weighing Over 10,000 Kilograms Will Be Flown By Ariane-5 Rocket From The Spaceport In Kourou, French Guiana. The Indian Satellite, GSAT-24 Has Been Developed By The New Space India Limited (NSIL), ISRO’s Commercial Arm, For Television Service Provider Tata Sky.
- The Satellite Weighing Over Four Thousand Kilograms With Pan-India Coverage For Meeting DTH Application Needs. Moreover, The Satellite Has Been Configured To Have A Mission Life Of 15 Years.
Jammu And Kashmir To Host G-20 Meetings In 2023
- J&K Government Has Set Up A Five-member High-level Committee For Overall Coordination Of G20 Meetings To Be Held In The Union Territory. Commerce And Industry Minister Piyush Goyal Was Appointed As India’s Sherpa For The G20 In September 2021.
- India Will Hold The G-20 Presidency From 1st December 2022 And Convene The First G20 Leaders’ Summit In 2023. India’s Representation At G20 Summits Has Been Led By Prime Minister Modi Since 2014.
Single Nodal Agency Dashboard Launched
- The Single Nodal Agency Dashboard Forms Part Of A Major Public Financial Management Reform That Was Initiated In 2021 With Regards To The Manner In Which Funds For Centrally Sponsored Schemes Are Released, Disbursed, And Monitored.
- This Revised Procedure, Now Referred To As The SNA Model, Requires Each State To Identify And Designate A Single Nodal Agency For Every Scheme.
- All Funds For That State In A Particular Scheme Will Be Credited In This Bank Account, And All Expenses Will Be Made By All Other Implementing Agencies Involved From This Account.
- The SNA Model Ensures That Allocation Of Funds To States For The Centrally Sponsored Schemes Are Made In A Timely Manner And After Meeting Various Stipulations.
Important Portals Launched:
Rashtriya Puruskar Portal:
- For Inviting Nominations For Various Awards Of The Various Ministries, Departments, And Agencies To Ensure Transparency And Public Partnership. This Common Portal Has Been Developed To Bring Together All The Awards Under One Digital Platform.
- The Portal Aims To Facilitate Citizens To Nominate Individuals And Organizations For Various Awards Instituted By The GoI. Individuals And Organizations Can Visit “www.Awards.Gov.In” For Further Details.
‘Jan Samarth’ Portal:
- PM Modi Also Launched The National Portal For Credit-linked Government Schemes – ‘Jan Samarth’ Portal. The Portal Is A First Of Kind Platform Which Directly Connects Beneficiaries To Lenders.
- The Main Purpose Of ‘The Jan Samarth Portal Is To Encourage Inclusive Growth And Development Of Various Sectors By Guiding And Providing Them With The Right Type Of Government Benefits Through Simple And Easy Digital Processes.
- This Portal Will Improve The Lives Of Students, Farmers, Businessmen, And MSME Entrepreneurs And Will Help Them In Realizing Their Dreams. A Special Series Of Five New Coins Dedicated To ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ Have Been Launched Which Are Visually Impaired Friendly.
- NIRYAT (National Import-export Record For Yearly Analysis Of Trade), Which Is Developed As A One-stop Platform For Stakeholders To Get All Necessary Information Related To India’s Foreign Trade.
- Constructed Near India Gate, It Is Designed As A Smart Building Which Incorporates The Principles Of Sustainable Architecture With A Special Focus On Energy Saving.
- It Will Serves As An Integrated And Modern Office Complex That Will Be Used By The Two Departments Under The Ministry – Department Of Commerce And the Department For Promotion Of Industry And Internal Trade DPIIT.
Sports & Games:
4th Edition Of Khelo India Youth Games 2021:
- Hosts Haryana Won The Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG) 2021 Title With 52 Gold Medals, Of Which, 10 Came In Boxing On The Final Day. The Late Surge Helped Haryana Leapfrog The 2020 Champions Maharashtra On The KIYG Medals Table.
India Wins Inaugural FIH Hockey 5s championship:
- India Beat Poland 6-4 In The Final Lausanne In Switzerland. India Had Topped The Five-team Standings After The Round-robin League Stage With 10 Points From Three Wins And One Draw. India Had Beaten Hosts Switzerland 4-3 And Drawn With Arch-rivals Pakistan 2-2.
Neeraj Chopra Clinches Gold In 2022 Kuortane Games:
- Neeraj Defeated Reigning World Champion Anderson Peters Of Grenada For The Second Time In Four Days. Neeraj Threw 86.69 Metres To Clinch The Top Prize In Tricky And Wet Conditions. The Golden Boy Of India Will Next Takes Part In The Stockholm Leg Of The Diamond League On June 30.
Madhya Pradesh Clinch First-Ever Ranji Trophy Title:
- In Ranji Trophy Final, Madhya Pradesh Defeated Mumbai By Six Wickets To Win Their First-Ever Ranji Trophy Title At M Chinnaswamy Stadium In Bengaluru.
Important Appointments & Postings:
Ranjana Desai Becomes 1st Women Chairperson Of PTI:
- Retired Judge Of The Supreme Court, Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai Has Been Appointed As The Chairperson Of The Press Council Of India. Justice Desai Is The First Lady Chairperson Of The Council. She Had Recently Headed The Delimitation Commission On Jammu And Kashmir.
- The Press Council Of India Is A Statutory, Adjudicating Organisation In India Formed In 1966 By Its Parliament. It Is The Self-regulatory Watchdog Of The Press, For The Press And By The Press, That Operates Under The Press Council Act Of 1978.
Ruchira Kamboj Appointed As Next Permanent Representative To UN:
- Senior Diplomat Ruchira Kamboj Has Been Appointed As The Next Ambassador And Permanent Representative Of India To The United Nations. A 1987 Batch Of Indian Foreign Service Officers, Ruchira Kamboj Is Presently Serving As Ambassador Of India To Bhutan.
- She Will Succeed TS Tirumurti As The Indian Ambassador To The United Nation.
- Ministry Of External Affairs Said Ruchira Kamboj Is Expected To Take Up The Assignment Shortly.
New Director Of IB & CEO Of NITI Aayog Appointed:
- Retired IAS Officer And Former Drinking Water And Sanitation Secretary Parameswaran Iyer Will Succeed Amitabh Kant Who Is Completing Tenure On The 30th Of This Month. Senior IPS Officer Tapan Kumar Deka WasAppointed Director Of The Intelligence Bureau.
To join Indian Armed Forces as an Officer and crack the SSB interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.