Dear Candidates, the Online Registration for AFCAT 2 2022 will commence on 01 June 2022 (11:00 AM) and will close on 30 June 2022 (05:00PM). Indian Air Force invites Men And Women to be a part of the elite force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical And Non-Technical) Branches.
Update: Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Online AFCAT 2 2022 examination will be conducted on 26 Aug 22, 27 Aug 22, and 28 Aug 22.
Also Check: How To Crack AFCAT 2 2022 Topic Wise Analysis, Study Plan And Best Strategy
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT- 02/2022) FOR FLYING BRANCHES AND GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES/ NCC SPECIAL ENTRY/METEOROLOGY ENTRY FOR COURSES COMMENCING IN JULY 2023
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2023 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
- Book Your SSB Interview Class Now – Click Here
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
- Join AFCAT Exam Online Coaching
Aspirants who want to join the Indian air force flying branch, technical branch and GDOC, can apply for AFCAT 2 2022 on 1st June 2022 this year. The AFCAT 2 2022 is the best way to join the Indian air force and it is conducted only by CDAC on behalf of the Indian Air Force across many online exam centers. Registration For AFCAT 2 2022 Online Applications Will Open On 01 Jun 2022 (11:00 Am) And Close On 30 Jun 2022 (05:00pm) Through Https://Careerindianairforce.Cdac.In Or Https://Afcat.Cdac.In
Also Read: AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, And Marking Scheme
How To Prepare For AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Online:
- Serious defence aspirants can join our full AFCAT online course, the course is specially designed for the AFCAT aspirants that will help them to score better marks in the AFCAT 2 2022 exam.
- Our AFCAT 2 2022 Online course covers the detailed syllabus for Numerical Ability, English, GK, Reasoning and Military Aptitude for the online exam. It also covers AFCAT mock tests for better practice.
AFACT 2 2022 Important Dates:
Below are the important dates of the AFCAT 2 2022 notification.
|AFCAT 2 2022 Applications Start||1st June 2022|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Applications Closes||30th June 2022|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Admit Card Release||2 weeks before the exam date|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date||26 Aug 22, 27 Aug 22, and 28 Aug 22.|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Results Release||September 2022|
|AFCAT Exam Online Coaching||Enroll Now|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Notification||Download|
Note: Tentative dates related to AFCAT 2 2022 are mentioned here. Mentioned dates may change in the future as per the 1st June 2022 official notification.
AFCAT 2 2022 Branch, Course Number, And Vacancies:
For AFCAT 2 2022, IAF Has Notified Around 283 Vacancies.
- For Flying Men and Women – Men 2 and Female 10 – Total 12
- For Ground Duty Tech (Aeronautical Engineer Electronics) – Men 103 and Female 11 – Total 114
- For Ground Duty Tech (Aeronautical Engineer Mechanical) – Men 33 and Female 04 – Total 37
- For Ground Duty Non-Tech PC (Admin) – Men 54 and Female 2 – Total 56
- For Ground Duty Non-Tech PC (LGS) – Men 21 and Female 2 – Total 23
- For Ground Duty Non-Tech PC (Accts) – Men 14 and Female 2 – Total 15
- For Ground Duty Non-Tech PC (Edn) – Men 10 and Female 2 – Total 12
- For Meteorology – Men 11 and Female 2 – Total 13
- For NCC Special Entry Flying PC Men and SSC for Men and Women – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
*Disclaimer: The vacancies indicated are tentative and subject to change without notice. The actual intake would depend on organizational requirements, various cadre control mechanisms, availability of training slots, and an actual number of vacancies accruing in July 2023. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Two seats are reserved for Ground Duty (Non-Tech) vacancies for Law qualified candidates.
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Age Limits:
(a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as of 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as of 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 both dates Inclusive).
|Flying||Born between 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2003. (both dates inclusive)|
|Ground Duty Technical||Born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive)|
|Ground Duty Non-Technical||Born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive)|
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Educational Qualifications:
Flying Educational Qualification:
- A graduate candidate with a minimum of 60% marks and must have scored a minimum of 50%marks in Maths and Physics in 10+2 in 12th standard.
- B.Tech/ B.E candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% marks and have scored 60% marks in maths and physics in 10+2 in 12th standard are also eligible for it.
Ground Duty Technical Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have B.Tech/ B.E degree in notified streams as mentioned in the official notification of the IAF with a minimum of 60% marks and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Physics and Maths in 10+2 standard are eligible for technical entry.
Ground Duty Non-Technical Educational Qualification:
- Administration and Logistics – Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Accounts – B.Com Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Education – Post graduate degree (MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International Studies / Defence Studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation) with minimum 50% marks, along with minimum 60% marks in graduation.
AFCAT 2 2022 Entry Type of Commission:
- Permanent Commission (PC) for Men: Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation in their respective branches as per their rank.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women: (i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Nonextendable). (ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability, and merit. (iii) Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) would be considered
- subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability, and merit and as per prevailing policies on the subject. (iv) SSC officers are not eligible for grant of pensionary benefits.
AFCAT 2 2022 Syllabus:
(aa) English. Comprehension, Detect Error in Sentence, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.
(ab) General Awareness. History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organisations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), Defence.
(ac) Numerical Ability. Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/ Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.
(ad) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
Standard Of Questions. The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
Want To Join Airforce Academy and Prepare For The AFCAT Exam?
- You can prepare for AFCAT 2 2022 and AFCAT 1 2023
- Take the best AFCAT Exam Online Course by SSBCrackExams.
- Take the AFCAT Exam Mock Test Series to boost your prep.
- SSB Interview Online Course [Must Enroll]
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Pattern, Marks, And Subjects:
|Subject||Number of Questions Earlier||Number of Questions Now|
|Exam Name||AFCAT – Air Force Common Admission Test||EKT Engineering Knowledge Test|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based (Online)||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)||45 minutes|
|Subjects||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics|
|Negative Marking||1 mark||1 mark|
AFCAT 2 2022 Question Paper Standard:
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
AFCAT 2 2022 Marking Scheme:
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable. Candidates must appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam. Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
AFCAT Official Cutoff 2011 – 2022
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT 1 2022||157||18|
|AFCAT 2 2021||157||18|
|AFCAT 1 2021||165||30|
|AFCAT 2 2020||155||40|
|AFCAT 1 2020||153||40|
|AFCAT 2 2019||142||50|
|AFCAT 1 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT 2 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT 1 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 2 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 1 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 2 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 1 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 2 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 1 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT 2 2014||123||45|
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam and Fee Structure:
Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as an examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of the exam, examination centers, and mode of payment are available in the notification.
AFCAT 2 2022 Selection Procedure:
- Indian airforce will conduct the AFCAT online exam across the country at different test centers. AFCAT 2 2022 online exam will be conducted around August 2022.
- IAF will publish the results of AFCAT 2 2022 near September 2022 and candidates will be able to check their marks, cut off marks etc on the official portal i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Selected candidates have to choose their AFSB interview venue and date on the same portal.
- The screening test is the first stage of the interview, which consists of verbal, nonverbal tests and a PPDT test. The selected candidates will stay at the centres for further selection tests and those who could not qualify it, would be set free on the same day.
- The next stage consists of a personal interview, Psychology and GTO tests, PABT (for flying only), on the last day conference will be conducted after which, the final result is announced. The selected candidates are sent for medical examination.
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam AFSB interview venues:
- AFSB Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- AFSB Mysore, Karnataka
- AFSB Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
- AFSB Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- AFSB Guwahati, Assam
Indian Air Force Cadet Training:
Training will commence in the first week of July 2023 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
AFCAT 2 2022 Important Dates:
- AFCAT 2 2022 online registrations are open from 1st June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
- AFCAT 2 2022 online exam dates will be on 26 Aug 22, 27 Aug 22, and 28 Aug 22.
NOTE: Online Registration for AFCAT 2 2022 will commence on 01 June 2022 (11:00 AM) and will close on 30 June 2022 (05:00PM).
If you are preparing for the AFCAT 2 2022 written exam and SSB interview, you can check SSBCrackExams online courses and mock tests.
Leave a Reply