The geographical features are:
- Asia is the Largest continent with an area of 44.6 million km²
- It is also the largest country in terms of population.
is the smallest continent with an area of 8.6 million km²
- The country of Australia and New Zealand together form the continent of Australia and both are an island country
- Russia is the largest country with an area of 17.1
- Located in the Northern part of Asian continent it is vastly spread from east to west and has the greatest land area across the globe.
- Andes is the
Longest Mountain range of approximately 7200 Km.
- It covers and follows through the entire west coastal regions of the south American Continent
- Himalayas is
the Highest mountain range with highest peak of Mt. Everest
- It is home to one of the highest mountains in the world and are also the youngest mountain ranges on the planet.
- Sahara Desert
is the Largest Hot desert in the world.
- Its located in the northern part of the Africa and is responsible for the weather changes and wind currents of the globe.
Desert is the Largest Cold Desert in the
- Its almost like a virtual border between China & Mongolia.
- Gobi Desert is shared by China & Mongolia.
is the Longest River of the World
- Enjoys the title of the longest river in the world and is in the Northern and North Eastern region of Africa.
- Many major cities of the Saharan region depend heavily on the basin of Nile river for almost all their activities.
is the Largest river by water volume in the world
- Located in the Amazon rain forest and has one of the biggest basins in the world and it goes through the amazon forest dropping its water in the Atlantic Ocean
- Amazon Basin is the Largest basin in the World
- Grand Canyon on
the Colorado River is the largest Gorge
- A gorge is a valley of steep rocky hills and normally has a streamline flowing through the region.
- The Grand Canyon of USA is the largest gorge in the world.
- Angel Falls is
the Highest waterfall situated in Venezuela
- It is in the Canaima National Park of Venezuela and the water falls from the height of 979 m.
- Sundar Ban Delta is by far the largest delta in the world which is shared by India & Bangladesh.
- Greenland is the Biggest Island in the world.
- Gulf of Mexico is the Biggest Gulf in the World.
- Hudson Bay is the Largest Bay in the World located in Canada.
- Arabia is the Largest peninsula in the World.
- Mauna Loa is the Largest volcano in the World
- Ojos Del Salado is the Highest volcano in the World located in the Andes.
- Mediterranean Sea is the Largest sea in the World which is geographically located in between the African and European continent.
- Pacific Ocean is the Largest ocean in the World. It is also the Deepest ocean surrounded by the Ring of Fire.
- Lake Baikal is the Deepest located in Siberia.
- Lake Titicaca is the Highest lake located in Bolivia.
- Like Superior is the Largest Fresh Water lake located in USA.
- Lake Kariba is the Largest Artificial Lake located in Zimbabwe & Zambia.