CDS 2 2014 exam result declared
UPSC conducted the Combined Defence Service exam twice every year, CDS exam of II phase which was held on 26th October month 2014, in this many eligible and interested candidates has appeared on that day and successfully given their exam.
On the basis of the results of the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II) 2014, UPSC has declared CDS 2 2014 exam result, in totality eight thousand four hundred and eighty one candidates (8481) have cleared the exam and successful candidates will soon be called for service selection board SSB interview. Qualified candidates may get into any of following training academies
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 139th Course commencing in July, 2015
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Course commencing in July, 2015
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 198th F(P) Course commencing in July, 2015
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 102nd SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2015
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 16th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2015.
Steps to download CDS 2 2014 exam result
- Candidates can check the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for Written Result – CDS Examination (II), 2014 on the home page of ‘what’s news’ column.
- Candidates will be directed to PDF file where they can search for there roll number in the list. To direct access Click Here
- Candidate who has cleared his exam only he can find his roll number in CDS 2 2014 exam result list
Important points to know about CDS 2 2014 exam result
- In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, successful candidates are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc.
- Successful candidates needs to submit thier original certificates within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May, 2015 (1st August, 2015 in case of SSC only).
- The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter.
- The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA.