Once, it was wisely said that you must look into his present Daily Routine and habits if you want to predict anybody’s future after five years. In short, I want to say that a person’s daily timetable has a lot to say about his personality. It also reflects a person’s interests or goals in one or the other way. A person who can make a time table and would be able to follow it properly is considered to be a dedicated, sincere, and good time manager. Following a timetable or proper schedule helps to bring discipline into your life, which could ultimately lead to a sense of confidence and self-satisfaction inside you. The timetable needs to be in a way that should consist of all the person’s activities, and the activities should be given proper time based on their priorities.
The timetable holds great importance in everybody’s life, but when it comes to NDA aspirants, then it needs to be full of discipline, sincerity, and a perfect balance of mental and physical health. When candidates are training themselves for the NDA exam, candidates could not only pursue it fully by being good in academics but also need a good mind with a good intelligence quotient(IQ).
Below is a timetable that is suited for an NDA aspirant. It is just a perspective of one person and could be adjusted as per the timings. It is made a little flexible so that the candidates could adapt it by themselves.
- 5:00 AM = Wake Up
- 5:00 AM – 5:30 AM = Brush Teeth and Get Fresh
- 5:30 AM – 6:30 AM = Morning Jogging and Physical Exercises
- 6:30 AM – 7:00 AM = Take Bath and Morning Prayer
- 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM = Study (Try to study those things which need little mugging up like GS as it is easier to remember things learned in the morning)
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM = Take Breakfast
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM = Utilize it as your free time and Pursue your Hobbies
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM = Study (Try to solve maths during this period)
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM = Finish other works or Household works
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM = Take Lunch
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM = Take Some Rest or Spend time with Family
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM = Read English Newspaper
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM = Pursue your Hobby
- 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM = Work on your weak topics
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM = Evening Walk or Play Outdoor Games
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM = Pray with Family
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM = Study English or Focus On communication Skills
- 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM = Talk With Friends Or help in any household Work
- 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM = Pursue Your Hobby
- 9:30 PM – 9:30 PM = Take Dinner
- 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM = Do Revision of Important Things
- 10:00 PM – 10:30 PM = Analyze your whole Day And Plan things for Tomorrow
- 10:45 PM = Go to Bed
So, this was a well defined time table which could be followed by any defence aspirant. This is made with a little bit of leniency, which could be adjusted by the candidates as per their requirements. The overall objective of designing this is to balance the candidate in their academics and extra co-curricular activities. Following it will make you fit for defense and surely help you grow in life.