HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN NAVY 2021 STEP WISE PROCEDURE
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for under mentioned entries in the Indian Navy.
Prerequisites (for Unregistered Users), Make sure you have the following soft copies in the system you are applying:
- Class X / Matriculation Certificate (PDF)
- Class XII / equivalent certificate (PDF)
- All BE/B.Tech. Semester-wise Certificates (PDF)
- BE/B.Tech. Passing Original Certificate (PDF)
- NCC C Certificate (PDF) (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph & signature (JPG)
- Any other relevant document(s) as mentioned.
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and fill applications on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 11 Jun 21. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- (a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- (c) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th& 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th& 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- (d) If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- (e) The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/changes will be entertained.
- Note: Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.