Indian Navy invites to all candidate to fill online application from for all those applicants who are in Final Year Engineering applicants to join as Commissioned Officers under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016 Course Commencing Jun 2015. They can fill the online application form through online mode on its official website at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. On or before the last date which is 5th August, 2015.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016
Applicant should be studying in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks (till VIth semester)
- Executive Branch
- PC/ SSC General Service (X)(Men) – (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Production (v) Computer Science Engineering (vi) Information Technology (vii) Control (viii) Electrical (ix) Electronics (x) Telecommunication.
- SSC Pilot (Men) – Any stream of BE/B.Tech (Physics & Maths at 10+2 level).
- SSC Observer (Men) – Any stream of BE/B.Tech (Physics & Maths at 10+2 level).
- SSC IT (Men) – (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering.
- SSC Engineering (Men) – (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automobile (iv) Mechtronics (v) Instrumentation (vi) Production Engineering (vii) Metallurgy (viii) Aeronautical (ix) Aerospace (x) Automation & Robotics (xi) Industrial Engineering & Management.
- SSC Electrical (Men) – (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Men SSC Instrumentation (v) Electronics and Communication (vi) Power Engineering (vii) Control System Engineering (viii) Power Electronics (ix) Instrumentation and Control (x) Avionics.
- SSC Naval Architecture (Men & Women) – (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture.
- Submarine Technical
- SSC Engineering (Men) – (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automobile (iv) Mechtronics (v) Instrumentation (vi) Production Engineering (vii) Metallurgy (viii) Aeronautical (ix) Aerospace(x) Automation & Robotics (xi) Industrial Engineering & Management.
- SSC Electrical (Men) (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Control (iv) Tele Communications (v) Instrumentation (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Communication(viii) Instrumentation and Control.
- Candidates, who have already completed BE/ B. Tech Degree need not apply.
- Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of BE/B Tech. The candidate opting for Naval Architecture as one of the choice for the UES entry must have 6.75 CGPA overall grade on 10 Point Scale. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for the Pilot entry.
- Candidates are not eligible for UES entry if they have not studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level
- Candidates having backlog in any semester at the time of SSB interview are not allowed to attend the SSB
Age Criterion for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016
Candidate’s Age should be minimum 19 years and maximum 24 years or date of birth should be between 01st July, 02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1996.
How to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016
Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 05 July 14 to 05 Aug 14.
Instruction for application in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016:
For filling up application online visit our website www.nausenabharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- Before Clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving the record.
- After submitting the form, an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
- Print a copy of this Application Form having the system generated Application Number. The copy of this application form is to be submitted to the Campus Selection Team of Indian Navy at the time of campus interview.
- Obtain signature of the Principal of College/University on the declaration given at the end of the application
Selection Procedure Indian Navy University Entry Scheme UES 2015 2016:
All applicants will have to attend before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview, Applicants shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview between Dec 2015 to Apr 2015.