If you are attending SSB interview, it is good to be ready with few documents beforehand. Now, candidates can fill up the SSB documents well in advance and save the time during SSB interview documents check and form filling. List of Documents to Carry for SSB interview like PIQ form, Identification form, certificate of previous candidature, risk certificate, travelling allowance form, certificate for final and pre final candidates etc.
- Call Letter
- 10th/12th Mark sheet & Certificate (Original & 2 Photocopy)
- Graduation/Post Graduation Degree (final year students must bring a certificate form principal)
- NCC Certificate (Original & Photocopy) (If applicable)
- Valid Commercial Pilots License, issued by DCGA (If applicable)
- Ticket Original (for Traveling Allowance if you are going for that entry for the first time)
- Identity Proof (Voter ID/Passport/DL/PAN Card) (Original and 2 Photocopies)
- NOC Certificate (for those who are currently working in Govt. Org or PSUs)
- Risk certificate duly signed by parent/guardian
- 20 Passport Size Colour Photographs (with light coloured clothes and against white background)
List of documents to be filled before SSB Interview
- PIQ form
- Identification form
- Certificate of previous candidature
- Risk certificate
- Travelling allowance form
- Certificate for final and pre-final candidates
- PIQ Form
PIQ stands for personal information questionnaire, it is a form which ask for basic details of yours. Details like Name, Address, Family Members, Educations, Hobbies, Achievements etc. This form is the most important form in the whole interview, you will face the interview questions based on what you have filled in the PIQ form, so make sure you fill it carefully.
Also Check: Tips for PIQ Form Filling
- Identification Form
This form ask for your basic details like Name, Address, Phone number, email, photograph, signature etc.
- Certification of Previous Candidature Form
This for ask few details about your previous SSB interview attempts, you need to fill details like batch number, SSB no, place, chest number etc.
- Risk Certificate
Risk certificate is declare that you are attending SSB interview at your own risk and that you and your Parents/ Guardian shall not be entitled to claim any compensation.
- Travelling Allowance Form
All freshers and repeater candidates those who are eligible for SSB Interview travelling allowance must fill this form and attach original print out of tickets with it.
- Certificate for Pre-Final and Final Year Students
All pre-final and final year students those who are attending SSB interview must fill this form.
These documents are additional to your educational documents, make sure you read the call letter carefully and go with proper documents. If you have any confusing regarding SSB interview documents, do post them below in the comment box.