In today’s Monthly Current affairs Of June 2022, we are going to see the latest national and international current affairs topics. These current affairs questions and major events will be really helpful for your upcoming NDA, CDS, AFCAT, TA, INET, MNS, ACC exams, and other SSB interviews like SSC Tech, TGC, TES, NDA, CDS, AFCAT, and more. Download the current affairs PDF file at the end of this article.
MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS JUNE 2022
25th Foundation Day Of BIMSTEC
- The Bay Of Bengal Initiative For Multi-sectoral Technical And Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) Created On 6th June 1997, Is An International Organization Of 7 South Asian And Southeast Asian Nations, Housing 1.73 Billion People And Having A Combined GDP Of US$4.4 Trillion (2022).
- The BIMSTEC States Are Those Which Are On The Shore Or Are Adjacent To The Bay Of Bengal And Are Dependent On It.
- It Was Formed On The 6th Of June 1997, Through The Bangkok Declaration, And Is Headquartered In Dhaka In Bangladesh. 5 South Asian Nations: Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. 2 Southeast Asian Nations: Myanmar & Thailand.
- 14 Priority Sectors Of Cooperation Have Been Identified And Several Bimstec Centers Have Been Established To Focus On Those Sectors.
- Leadership Is Rotated In Alphabetical Order Of Country Names. The Permanent Secretariat Is In Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNGA Adopts Resolution On Multilingualism
- UNGA Has Adopted An India-sponsored Resolution On Multilingualism That Mentions The Hindi Language For The First Time. The Resolution Passed Urges The UN To Continue Spreading Vital Communications And Messages In Both Official And Non-official Languages, Including Hindi.
- Besides Bangla And Urdu For The First Time In The Resolution. Since 2018, India Has Provided An Extra-budgetary Contribution To The UN Department Of Global Communications (DGC) To Mainstream And Consolidate News And Multimedia Content In The Hindi Language.
- As Part Of These Efforts, The Hindi @ UN Project Was Launched In 2018 With An Objective To Enhance The Public Outreach Of The United Nations In The Hindi Language And To Spread Greater Awareness About Global Issues Among Millions Of Hindi-speaking Populations Around The World.
12th WTO Ministerial Conference
- In Geneva, After A Gap Of Almost 5 Years. The Key Areas Of Discussions And Negotiations In This Year’s Conference Include WTO’s Response To The Pandemic, Fisheries Subsidies Negotiations, and Agriculture Issues Including Public Stockholding For Food Security.
Rabab Fatima Appointed Assistant Secretary-General
- She Will Also Be A High Representative For The Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries, And Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS).
- Ambassador Rabab Fatima Is The First Woman Diplomat From Bangladesh To Be Appointed To This Post.
India & UN To Sign “Way Finding Application”
- Union Cabinet Has Approved The Proposal For The Signing Of An Agreement Between India And The United Nations On A ‘Way Finding Application’ To Be Used In The Palais Des Nations, United Nations Office At Geneva.
- The Project Of Development Of ‘Way Finding Application’ Has Been Conceptualized As A Donation From India To The UN On The Occasion Of Its 75th Anniversary In 2020. The Estimated Financial Implication For The Development Deployment And Maintenance Of The App Is 2 Million Dollars.
- The United Nations Office At Geneva, Consisting Of Five Buildings And 21 Floors, Is Housed At The Historic Palais Des Nations. Many Delegates, Members Of Civil Society And The General Public Visit To Participate In Various Meetings And Conventions.
- There Was A Requirement Of A Navigational Application That Can Help The Visitors And Other Delegates In Finding Their Way Inside The Premises While Adhering To All Security Perspectives. The GPS-based Apps Will Assist The Visitors In Locating The Room And Offices.
Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting
- Dr. S. Jaishankar Will Be On A Four-day Visit To Kigali In Rwanda To Attend The 26th Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (CHOGM). The Theme – Delivering A Common Future: Connecting, Innovating, Transforming.
- During The Meeting, The Leaders Of The Commonwealth Member States Are Scheduled To Deliberate On Issues Of Global Challenges Like Climate Change, Food Security, And Health Issues.
EU Grants Candidate Status To Ukraine
- The European Parliament Voted Overwhelmingly To Grant European Union Candidate Status To Ukraine And Moldova. European Council President Charles Michel Made The Announcement After Discussions Among Leaders Of The EU’s 27 Member States.
- The Vote Was 529-45, With 14 Abstentions. The European Parliament Also Approved EU Candidacy For Georgia. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy Said That This Was A Historic Moment In Ukraine-EU Relations And Ukraine’s Future Is Within The EU.
- In Order To Join The 27-member EU Bloc, The Three Countries Will Be Required To Carry Out A Series Of Political And Economic Reforms. However, EC President Ursula Von Der Leyen Said, She Was Convinced That Ukraine And Moldova Would Move As Swiftly As Possible To Implement Necessary Reforms.
- The European Council, Which Comprises The Heads Of All 27 EU Governments, Would Have The Final Vote On Ukraine’s Membership. The Vote Came As The U.S. Said, It Was Sending 450 Million Dollar More In Military Aid To Ukraine, Including Some Additional Medium-range Rocket Systems.
USA SC Overrules Constitutional Right To Abortion
- US Supreme Court Has Overturned A 50-year-old Ruling That Recognised A Woman’s Constitutional Right To An Abortion. Supreme Court, In A 6-3 Majority Ruling, Upheld A Republican-backed Mississippi Law That Bans Abortion After 15 Weeks.
- The Judgement Will Transform Abortion Rights In America, With the Individual States Now Able To Ban The Procedure. Half Of US States Are Expected To Introduce New Restrictions Or Bans. 13 Have Already Passed Trigger Laws To Automatically Outlaw Abortion Following The Supreme Court’s Ruling.
- President Joe Biden Has Slammed The US Supreme Court For Ending The Right To Abortion, Accusing It Of Putting Women’s Lives At Risk In The Name Of An Extreme Ideology. He Said It Is A Sad Day For The Court And The Country, Calling The Decision Cruel And Saying It Takes America Back 150 Years.
G7 Leaders Pledge 600 Billion For Developing Countries
- To Help Developing Countries Tackle Climate Change. The Initiative Is Seen As The West’s Response To China’s Massive Belt And Road Initiative (BRI). US President Joe Biden Said, This Is Not Aid Or Charity But An Investment That Wills Deliver Returns For Everyone.
- London Announced That the UK, Along With the US, Japan, And Canada, Will Ban New Imports Of Russian Gold To Tighten The Economic Effect Of Sanctions On Russia.
Joe Biden Signs Gun Safety Legislation
- The Senate Passed The Bill In A Late-Night Vote On Thursday. The New Law Enhances Background Checks On Young Gun Buyers Between 18 And 21 Years Of Age. It Encourages States To Develop More And Better Red Flag Laws That Would Deny Guns To People Who Are Deemed To Be Dangerous.
2022 UN Ocean Conference
- It Will Begins From 27 June Until July 1 In Portugal’s capital, Lisbon. The Govts Of Kenya And Portugal Will Co-host The Ocean Conference. The Oceans Face A Severe Threat From Global Warming, Pollution, Acidification, And Other Problems, The U.N. Says. Potentially Harmful Deep-sea Mining Also Lacks Rules.
Beijing Declaration Adopted At BRICS 2022 Summit
- 14th BRICS Summit Concluded With The Beijing Declaration. That The BRICS Countries Support Talks Between Russia And Ukraine. They Discussed Concerns Over The Humanitarian Situation And Expressed Support For United Nations, UN Agencies, And Red Cross To Provide Humanitarian Assistance.
- The BRICS Declaration Also Stated That Terrorism Should Not Be Associated With Any Religion, Nationality, Civilization, Or Ethnic Group. The Summit Called For The Finalization And Adoption Of The Comprehensive Convention On International Terrorism Within The UN Framework.
- The Member Nations Called For Policy Coordination For Economic Recovery From The Covid-19 Pandemic. The BRICS Countries Agreed To Promote Consumer Protection In E-commerce. They Agreed To Strengthen Exchanges And Cooperation In Trade In Services.
- The Beijing Declaration Says That The Brics High-level Dialogue Is An Opportunity To Deepen The Cooperation In The Fight Against Covid-19, Digital Transformation, Resilience And Stability Of Industrial And Supply Chains, And Low-carbon Development.
Environment Performance Index:
- Measures Environmental Health And Sustainability Of Countries. A Biennial Index, Started In 2002 By The WEF In Collaboration With The Yale Center For Environmental Law And Policy And The Columbia University Center For International Earth Science Information Network.
- The 2022 EPI Leverages 40 Performance Indicators Grouped Into 11 Issue Categories. These Issue Categories Are In Turn Aggregated Into 3 Policy Objectives: Environmental Health, Ecosystem Vitality & Climate Change.
- Denmark Tops Followed By UK & Finland. With A Score Of 18.9, India’s 180th Ranking Comes After Pakistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, And Myanmar. India Has Also Scored Low On Rule Of Law, Control Of Corruption, And Government Effectiveness.
Global Sustainable Development Report, 2022:
- The 2022 SDG Index Is Topped By Finland, Followed By Three Nordic Countries: Denmark, Sweden, And Norway. India Was Ranked 121 Out Of The 163 Countries. It Was Ranked 117 In 2020 And 120 In 2021. It Is Published By A Group Of Independent Experts At The SD Solutions Network (SDSN).
National Tribal Research Institute
- NTRI Will Be A Premier National Level Institute And Become The Nerve-centre Of Tribal Concerns, Issues, And Matters In Academic, Executive And Legislative Fields.
- It Will Collaborate And Network With Reputed Research Institutes, Universities, Organizations As Well As Academic Bodies And Resource Centres.
- It Will Monitor Projects Of Tribal Research Institutes, Centres Of Excellence And Set Up Norms For Improvement In The Quality Of Research And Training.
- To Provide Policy Inputs To MoTA As Well As The State Welfare Dept, Design Studies And Programmes That Improve Or Support Socio-economic Aspects.
National Air Sports Policy 2022
- The Objective Of This Policy Is To Include India Among The Top Air Sporting Nations By 2030. It Is Also Aimed At Providing A Safe, Affordable, And Sustainable Air Sports Ecosystem In The Country. Eleven Air Sports Including Aerobatics, Ballooning, Gliding, Parachuting, Powered Aircraft, And Rotorcraft Will Be Promoted Through This Policy.
- This Policy Will Create A Robust Ecosystem Of Air Sports Activities In The Country. He Said, This Will Help In The Generation Of One Lakh Jobs In The Sector And Increase The Revenue From The Existing 100 Crore Rupees To 10,000 Crore Rupees In Coming Years.
- Segregated Air Spaces Will Be Created In Certain Locations To Allow Uninhibited Air Sporting Activities In The Designated Areas. Domestic Manufacturing Of Air Sports Equipment Is Promoted Through This Policy. Four-tier Governance Structure, The Air Sports Federation Of India Has Been Formed Which Will Cover All Aspects Of Air Sports.
National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment
- Ministry Of Personnel, Public Grievances And Pensions Release The 2nd Edition Of NeSDA 2021. J&K Tops Among UT’s In E-governance Services Delivery Saving Around Rs 200 Crore Annually That Was Incurred Due To Durbar Move Between The Two Capital Cities Of Jammu And Srinagar.
- NeSDA Was Launched In August 2018, Based On The Online Service Index (OSI) Of The UNDESA eGovernment Survey (UN E-government Survey 2020 By The United Nations Department Of Economic And Social Affairs, Since 2001). This Is The Second Edition Of NeSDA, The First Edition Was Launched In 2019.
- The Framework Covers Six Sectors, Viz. Finance, Labour & Employment, Education, Local Government & Utilities, Social Welfare (Including Agriculture & Health), And Environment (Including Fire) Sectors. Kerala Tops In National E-services Delivery Assessment.
ASEAN-India Foreign Ministers’ Meet
- India Will Host On The 16th & 17th Of June. The First Meeting Hosted By India In New Delhi And It Will Be Accompanied By The 12th Edition Of Delhi Dialogue. The Theme Of The Delhi Dialogue Is “Building Bridges In The Indo-Pacific”. Further 2022 Has Been Designated As The ASEAN-India Friendship Year.
- The Ministerial Session Will Be Attended By External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar And ASEAN’s Ministers. The ASEAN, Central To India’s Act East Policy, This Meeting Will Mark The 30th Anniversary Of Dialogue Relations And The 10th Anniversary Of The Strategic Partnership With ASEAN.
- The Association Has Successfully Carved Out A Niche For Itself In The Region And Provided A Foundation For The Evolving Strategic And Economic Architecture In The Indo-pacific. A Beacon Of Regionalism, Multilateralism, And Globalization.
Bharat Gaurav Scheme
- India’s First Private Train, Under The Bharat Gaurav Scheme, Has Been Flagged Off From Coimbatore. The Train Will Cover Several Historical Destinations On The Route While Giving The Passengers An Insight Into The Cultural Heritage Of The Country.
- It Launched In November 2021, Under The Scheme, Trains Now Have The Third Segment For Tourism. Till Now, The Railways Had Passenger Segments And Goods Segments.
- These Trains Are Not Regular Trains That Will Run As Per A Timetable But Will Be More On The Lines Of The Ramayana Express Being Run By The IRCTC. It Was Announced Under The Theme-based Tourist Circuit Trains. These Trains Will Be Run By Both Private Players And IRCTC, In Theme-based Circuits.
India To Host 44th Chess Olympiad
- This Year, For The Very First Time, International Chess Federation, FIDE, Has Instituted The Chess Olympiad Torch, A Part Of The Olympic Tradition, But Was Never Done In The Chess Olympiad. India Is The First Country To Have The Chess Olympiad Torch Relay.
- Notably, Taking The Indian Roots Of Chess To A Greater Height, The Torch Relay For The Chess Olympiad Will Henceforth Always Begin In India And Travel Across All Continents Before Reaching The Host Country.
- FIDE President Arkady Dvorkovich Will Hand Over The Torch To PM Modi, Who In Turn Will Hand It Over To Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand. This Torch Will Then Be Taken To 75 Cities In A Span Of 40 Days Before The Final Culmination At Mahabalipuram In Tamil Nadu.
- It Is Held In Chennai From 28th July To 10th August. It Is Being Organised Since 1927, Is Being Hosted In India For The First Time And In Asia After 30 Years. With 189 Countries Participating, This Will Be The Largest Participation In Any Chess Olympiad.
8th International Day Of Yoga Celebrated
- PM Modi Led The Mass Yoga Demonstration At Mysuru In Karnataka With 15,000 Participants. Theme ‘Yoga For Humanity’. As The International Day Of Yoga Is Falling In The Year Of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Yoga Day Is Being Celebrated In 75 Iconic Places Across The Country.
- The Prime Minister’s Award For Outstanding Contribution To Promotion Of Yoga Has Been Announced For The Year 2021.
- Ayush Ministry Said, The Winners Will Be Felicitated With A Trophy, Certificate, And Cash Award Of 25 Lakh Rupees.
- Bhikkhu Sanghasena From Ladakh, Marcus Vinicius Rojo Rodrigues From Brazil, And Two Organisations, The Divine Life Society From Uttarakhand And The British Wheel Of Yoga From the United Kingdom Have Been Chosen For The Award.
- The Award Was 1st Announced At Chandigarh In 2016.
NIPUN Initiative Launched
- Housing And Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri Launched An Innovative Project National Initiative For Promoting Upskilling Of Nirman Workers (NIPUN) In New Delhi.
- Ministry Of Housing And Urban Affairs Under Its Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-national Urban Livelihoods Mission To Train Over One Lakh Construction Workers, Through Fresh Skilling And Upskilling Programs And Provides Them With Work Opportunities In Foreign Countries Also.
- NIPUN Project Will Enable The Construction Workers To Seek Better Job Opportunities, Increase Their Wages And Even Pursue Overseas Placements – An Indication Of A New Eco-system.
Bharat New Car Assessment Programme
- Nitin Gadkari Has Approved The Draft Notification To Introduce Bharat NCAP (New Car Assessment Program), Wherein Automobiles In India Shall Be Accorded Star Ratings Based Upon Their Performance In Crash Tests.
- To Ensure Structural And Passenger Safety In Cars But To Also Increase The Export-Worthiness Of Indian Automobiles. The Testing Protocol Of Bharat NCAP Shall Be Aligned With Global Crash Test Protocols Factoring In The Existing Indian Regulations.
Indian Satellite To Be Launched By Arianespace
- The European Space Agency, Arianespace, Will Put Into Orbit Two Communication Satellites Belonging To India And Malaysia In The Geostationary Orbit.
- The Two Satellites Cumulatively Weighing Over 10,000 Kilograms Will Be Flown By Ariane-5 Rocket From The Spaceport In Kourou, French Guiana. The Indian Satellite, GSAT-24 Has Been Developed By The New Space India Limited (NSIL), ISRO’s Commercial Arm, For Television Service Provider Tata Sky.
- The Satellite Weighing Over Four Thousand Kilograms With Pan-India Coverage For Meeting DTH Application Needs. Moreover, The Satellite Has Been Configured To Have A Mission Life Of 15 Years.
Jammu And Kashmir To Host G-20 Meetings In 2023
- J&K Government Has Set Up A Five-member High-level Committee For Overall Coordination Of G20 Meetings To Be Held In The Union Territory. Commerce And Industry Minister Piyush Goyal Was Appointed As India’s Sherpa For The G20 In September 2021.
- India Will Hold The G-20 Presidency From 1st December 2022 And Convene The First G20 Leaders’ Summit In 2023. India’s Representation At G20 Summits Has Been Led By Prime Minister Modi Since 2014.
Single Nodal Agency Dashboard Launched
- The Single Nodal Agency Dashboard Forms Part Of A Major Public Financial Management Reform That Was Initiated In 2021 With Regards To The Manner In Which Funds For Centrally Sponsored Schemes Are Released, Disbursed, And Monitored.
- This Revised Procedure, Now Referred To As The SNA Model, Requires Each State To Identify And Designate A Single Nodal Agency For Every Scheme.
- All Funds For That State In A Particular Scheme Will Be Credited In This Bank Account, And All Expenses Will Be Made By All Other Implementing Agencies Involved From This Account.
- The SNA Model Ensures That Allocation Of Funds To States For The Centrally Sponsored Schemes Are Made In A Timely Manner And After Meeting Various Stipulations.
Important Portals Launched:
- Rashtriya Puruskar Portal:
- For Inviting Nominations For Various Awards Of The Various Ministries, Departments, And Agencies To Ensure Transparency And Public Partnership. This Common Portal Has Been Developed To Bring Together All The Awards Under One Digital Platform.
- The Portal Aims To Facilitate Citizens To Nominate Individuals And Organizations For Various Awards Instituted By The GoI. Individuals And Organizations Can Visit “www.Awards.Gov.In” For Further Details.
- ‘Jan Samarth’ Portal:
- PM Modi Also Launched The National Portal For Credit-linked Government Schemes – ‘Jan Samarth’ Portal. The Portal Is A First Of Kind Platform Which Directly Connects Beneficiaries To Lenders.
- The Main Purpose Of ‘The Jan Samarth Portal Is To Encourage Inclusive Growth And Development Of Various Sectors By Guiding And Providing Them With The Right Type Of Government Benefits Through Simple And Easy Digital Processes.
- This Portal Will Improve The Lives Of Students, Farmers, Businessmen, And MSME Entrepreneurs And Will Help Them In Realizing Their Dreams.
- NIRYAT Portal:
- NIRYAT (National Import-export Record For Yearly Analysis Of Trade), Which Is Developed As A One-stop Platform For Stakeholders To Get All Necessary Information Related To India’s Foreign Trade.
- Constructed Near India Gate, It Is Designed As A Smart Building Which Incorporates The Principles Of Sustainable Architecture With A Special Focus On Energy Saving.
- It Will Serves As An Integrated And Modern Office Complex That Will Be Used By The Two Departments Under The Ministry – Department Of Commerce And the Department For Promotion Of Industry And Internal Trade DPIIT.
Sports & Games:
- 4th Edition Of Khelo India Youth Games 2021:
- Hosts Haryana Won The Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG) 2021 Title With 52 Gold Medals, Of Which, 10 Came In Boxing On The Final Day. The Late Surge Helped Haryana Leapfrog The 2020 Champions Maharashtra On The KIYG Medals Table.
- Neeraj Chopra Clinches Gold In 2022 Kuortane Games:
- Neeraj Defeated Reigning World Champion Anderson Peters Of Grenada For The Second Time In Four Days. Neeraj Threw 86.69 Metres To Clinch The Top Prize In Tricky And Wet Conditions. The Golden Boy Of India Will Next Takes Part In The Stockholm Leg Of The Diamond League On June 30.
- Madhya Pradesh Clinch First-Ever Ranji Trophy Title:
- In Ranji Trophy Final, Madhya Pradesh Defeated Mumbai By Six Wickets To Win Their First-Ever Ranji Trophy Title At M Chinnaswamy Stadium In Bengaluru.
Important Appointments & Postings:
- Ranjana Desai Becomes 1st Women Chairperson Of PTI:
- Retired Judge Of The Supreme Court, Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai Has Been Appointed As The Chairperson Of The Press Council Of India. Justice Desai Is The First Lady Chairperson Of The Council. She Had Recently Headed The Delimitation Commission On Jammu And Kashmir.
- The Press Council Of India Is A Statutory, Adjudicating Organisation In India Formed In 1966 By Its Parliament. It Is The Self-regulatory Watchdog Of The Press, For The Press And By The Press, That Operates Under The Press Council Act Of 1978.
- Ruchira Kamboj Appointed As Next Permanent Representative To UN:
- Senior Diplomat Ruchira Kamboj Has Been Appointed As The Next Ambassador And Permanent Representative Of India To The United Nations. A 1987 Batch Of Indian Foreign Service Officers, Ruchira Kamboj Is Presently Serving As Ambassador Of India To Bhutan.
- She Will Succeed TS Tirumurti As The Indian Ambassador To The United Nation.
- Ministry Of External Affairs Said Ruchira Kamboj Is Expected To Take Up The Assignment Shortly.
- New Director Of IB & CEO Of NITI Aayog Appointed:
- Retired IAS Officer And Former Drinking Water And Sanitation Secretary Parameswaran Iyer Will Succeed Amitabh Kant Who Is Completing Tenure On The 30th Of This Month. Senior IPS Officer Tapan Kumar Deka WasAppointed Director Of The Intelligence Bureau.
- National Education Ministers’ Conference 2022 Was Held At
- Har Ghar Dastak 2.0 Campaign Is Launched By
- Indian Medical Association
- Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare
- Ministry Of Social Justice & Welfare
- Indian Red Cross Society
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Dashboard Launched By
- Indian Medical Association
- Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
- National Health Authority
- 118th Meeting Of The Permanent Indus Commission (PIC)
- New Delhi
- Current President Of The European Commission
- Jean-Claude Juncker
- Herman Van Rompuy
- Donald Tusk
- Ursula von der Leyen
- World Environment Day
- June 5
- June 6
- June 7
- June 8
- HQ Of International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- New York
- Tiangong Space Station Belongs To
- BIMSTEC Was Formed Through
- Bangkok Declaration
- Dhaka Declaration
- Delhi Declaration
- Colombo Declaration
- The Concept Of Sustainable Development Relates To
- Consumption Levels
- Exhaustible Resources
- Intergenerational Equity
- Social Equity
- Environment Performance Index Is Released By
- Columbia University
- Yale Center For Environmental Law And Policy
- All The Above
- India Stood At ____ In Environment Performance Index
- ____ Topped Environment Performance Index 2022
- Only Condition For Impeachment Of The Indian President
- Proved Misbehaviour
- Declared Insolvent
- Criminal Charges
- Violation Of The Constitution
- Power Of President To Consult The Supreme Court
- Article 123
- Article 133
- Article 143
- Article 153
- World Day Against Child Labour
- June 11
- June 12
- June 13
- June 14
- PENCiL Portal Works Under
- Ministry Of Women & Child Development
- Integrated Child Development Services
- Ministry Of Labour And Employment
- Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Current DG Of WTO
- Antonio Guterres
- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
- Roberto Azevedo
- Michael Con
- Current Assistant Secretary-General Of The UN
- Antonio Guterres
- Rabab Fatima
- Elliott Harris
- T S Trimurthi
- Green Box, Amber Box, Blue Box Are Associated With
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization
- World Economic Forum
- National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment
- Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Ministry Of Electronics & IT
- Ministry Of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
- Ministry Of Personnel, Public Grievances And Pensions
- _____ Topped NeSD Assessment 2021 In UT’s
- J & K
- _____ Topped NeSD Assessment 2021 In States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- COP-15 UNCCD Will Be Hosted By
- Ivory Coast
- World Day To Combat Desertification And Drought
- 17th June
- 18th June
- 5th July
- 15th July
- ASEAN Was Established By
- Bangkok Declaration
- Bali Declaration
- Kuala Lumpur Declaration
- Colombo Declaration
- Inter-state Council Was Established By
- Article 253
- Article 263
- Article 273
- Article 283
- India Became A Member Of FATF In
- FIDE 44th Chess Olympiad Will Be Held At
- New Delhi
- Theme 2022: International Day Of Yoga
- Yoga For Health
- Yoga For Humanity
- Yoga For Climate
- Yoga For Happiness
- Latest Daily Current Affairs and Defence Updates
- Monthly Current Affairs June 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs May 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs April 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs March 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs February 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs January 2022 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
Leave a Reply