Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (male and women) to be part of this elite force as Class 1 Gazetted Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. As the Online examination has been scheduled for 26, 27, and 28 Aug 2202 for AFCAT 2 2022 Exam. You can join our AFCAT 2 2022 live classes for the best strategy and complete revision.
- Book Your SSB Interview Class Now – Click Here
- Enroll In Our SSB Interview Course
- Join AFCAT Exam Online Coaching
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. written examination and SSB test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or AFSB Testing, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature will be canceled by the IAF.
But, for any average Indian student who has had Maths and Physics at 10+2, 30 days are more than enough to prepare for this exam. Let’s see how to crack the AFCAT exam in 30 days. But first, let us revisit the pattern and syllabus:
AFCAT 2 2022 Pattern of Exam:
AFCAT consists of a written paper of 100 questions with a maximum of 300 marks. Each question carries 3 marks and there is a negative mark for each wrong answer to a question. Question unattempted will not be penalized.
It also has EKT for Ground Duty and Technical branches with maximum of 150 marks. After clearing it, the candidate advances to the next rounds of personal interviews and screening.
Alco Check: AFCAT 2 2022 New Syllabus And Exam Pattern
AFCAT 2 2022 Syllabus [UPDATED]:
- English. Comprehension, Detect Error in Sentence, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.
- General Awareness. History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organisations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), Defence.
- Numerical Ability. Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/ Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Standard Of Questions. The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
Tips for Preparing for AFCAT 2 2022 in 30 Days: – AFCAT 30 Days Study Plan
- Follow Schedule: One should make a proper schedule and follow it religiously with studying 5-8 hours daily. Follow the SSBCrackExams Blue print to make a schedule.
- Make Notes: Making notes does two things: first – it helps you to retain the topic and second – it helps you to revise it before exam easily.
- Practice for AFCAT through CDSE: The topics of Numerical Ability are the same as those in CDSE. In fact, CDSE has some extra topics than AFCAT so this is an advantage for Math-haters.
- Previous Papers are Critical: Just solve previous year question papers because the pattern of the exam is almost same every session. You can find the complete AFCAT Solved papers on SSBCrackExams
- Don’t Miss GK: For GK and CA go through a SSBCrackExams online lectures and read daily newspapers and hot topics of all past 6 months.
- Take Breaks: After every 55 minutes of studying, take a 5 minute break. After every 2 hours, take a 15 minute break.
- Stay Hydrated: Body is 70% water and so is water. Being hydrated is the easiest way to make your mind concentrate. It will also be a reason to make you take those breaks in between to refresh your mind and lighten your body.
- During Exams: During exams do not attempt hard question first. Focus on your strong areas. For me, it is English reasoning and aptitude. 30-40 questions are asked in these sections if you get all of them correct you can score 90-120 marks easily. Rest, giving the most time to solve the next easier topics like GK, Current Affairs and lastly, Math.
Ideal Schedule to Prepare for AFCAT in 30 Days:
- Day 1 – Day 30: Daily 1 hr GK, 1 hr Current Affairs, 1 hr newspaper.
- Day 1 – Day 10: Study Math deeply for 5 hours daily, making notes for all the formulae and practicing a lot.
- Day 11 – Day 15: Study reasoning and aptitude deeply for 5 hours daily. Practice variety.
- Day 15 – Day 20: Study English in depth for 5 hours. Learn antonyms and synonyms.
- Day 20 – 30: Enough with studying, practice at least 2 previous papers daily and evaluate for yourself and award marks to yourself.
If you are preparing for the AFCAT written exam and SSB interview, you can check SSBCrackExams online courses and mock tests.
- Chief Of Naval Staff Felicitates Indian Navy Participants 12th Commonwealth Games 2022
- Army Chief Felicitates Indian Army Participants Of 12th Commonwealth Games 2022
- Defence Expenditure on Serving Personnel Salaries & Pensioners is Rs 3,45,362 Crores
- USA, Australia, Malaysia, Argentina, Egypt, Indonesia & Philippines Show Interest In Purchasing LCA Tejas
- Daily Defence Current Affairs And Updates 12 August 2022 [DOWNLOAD PDF]