Basic Flying Training School
Significance of BFTS
Let us now get to the main point: How to Join Basic Flying Training School!
How To Join the BFTS?
- To join the Basic Flying Training School one must apply for the NDA/CDSE Examination.
- After the time of your commissioning, you have to choose the Army Aviation Branch.
- You may get the Army Aviation branch according to your performance during the training.
- Cadets undergoing training can apply for army aviation during training and they will get army aviation depending on their merit and performance, also on vacancies in army aviation at that point in time.
- Serving officers can apply for Indian army aviation as and when there are vacancies.
- Being an Army Aviation Pilot is a very challenging job, it needs a strong mental ability to make quick decisions.
We’ve already covered the fundamentals of the Basic Flying Training School. We also learned about the historical context and significance of the school. Furthermore, we discussed the process by which a candidate can be admitted there. I hope you found this article useful! More articles like this can be found on SSBCrackExams.
To crack the SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
Leave a Reply