Indian Navy has conducted the most famous exam for navy aspirants that is INET officer 2020 exam on 08 Feb 2020 across the country, many navy aspirants travelled a long distance to give the INET officer exam online in 2020. SSBCrackExams will be publishing the INET 2020 answer keys from shift-1 and shift-2. As the INET officer is an online exam and the INET question paper is not available, but our respected followers are sharing the INET questions with us. Let’s look more into INET question paper and other details.
INET Cut Off Marks 2019
|Section||Cut off marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||20 Marks|
|General Science and Maths||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
|Total Cut off||100 Marks|
INET 2020 Answer Keys
- INET 2020 Answer Keys Shift -1 Updating
- INET 2020 Answer Keys Shift -2 Updating
- INET 2020 Question Paper
INET Syllabus INET exam will be of two hours duration. It will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions comprising Questions on English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, Mathematical Aptitude & General Knowledge. Each section will be of 100 marks with negative marking of one mark for incorrect answer.
Indian Navy INET English Syllabus
- Synonyms and Antonyms – Synonyms mean the words which have the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language. An Antonym is the opposite of another word. For example, the Antonym of day is night.
- Cloze Test – This test consist of a passage with blanks and we have to complete the reading by filling up the blanks. Students should focus on reading the passage very carefully and then you’ll be able to figure out the right or appropriate words to be filled.
- Fill in the blanks – Under this topic, you are required to find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks. Remember to read the statement carefully and choose the most appropriate option.
- Spelling Test – Spelling skills can be improved mainly by putting in efforts like looking up a word you’re not sure of, keeping the dictionary at hand, keeping a list of words you know you have trouble with.
- Idioms and Phrases – The common question which was asked in the Exams are Idioms and Phrases. The topic usually has good weightage in the exam, so prepare them well.
- One-word substitution – One word substitution means a word that replace a group of words or sentences without creating or changing the exact meaning of sentences.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement – In terms of vocabulary usage, this topic means using appropriate words or phrases to improve the senctence given in the question.
- Sentence correction/ Spotting the error – Follow the grammar rules in this section like subject-verb agreement, Verb time Sequences, etc
- Fill in the blanks – This section is dedicated to target or find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement – This topic is just an extension of correct grammatical usage. However, in this section students not only require a good Knowledge of “correct grammatical usage,” but they also need to look for answers that are concise and not redundant.
- Active/ Passive Voice – In this topic, a sentence will be given in Active/ Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/ Active.
- Direct-Indirect Speech – In this topic, a sentence will be given Indirect/Direct Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech.
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
Reading Comprehension is one of the most critical topics of English Language and Comprehension Section. Therefore, the students should devote ample time in the preparation of this section. For doing this, a proper strategy has to be framed and followed to optimally utilize the limited time available for the preparation.
Sentence rearrangement is an important part of the English Language section in various competitive exams. It consists of a group of jumbled up sentences. The goal is to rearrange the sentences in the original sequence. Questions from this section can be asked in the form of various sentences and various paragraphs.
Indian Navy INET Numerical Ability and Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Permutation & Combination / Probability
- Mixture Problems
- Number System
Indian Navy INET Reasoning Syllabus
- Cubes and dice
- Blood relations
- Critical reasoning
- Number and letter series
- Seating arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Clocks and Calendars
- Analytical reasoning
Indian Navy INET English General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Computer Knowledge
- Polity & Governance
- Culture, Books & Awards
- Countries and Capitals
- Dates and Committees
- Science and Technology