IAF is going to conduct AFCAT 2 2020 in Aug 2020. Hours away from the exam, candidates are onto their final steps of preparations. Here we sharing some Last Minute Tips for AFCAT 2 2020 Exam which might prove helpful for the applicants of AFCAT 2 2020 at these peak moments of preparations.
Last Minute Tips for AFCAT 2 2020 Exam
- Revise all your formulas for Mathematics; I hope you must have made a small booklet or a collection of formulas so revise it again and again.
- Don’t go for reading an entire new topic, just revise all previous ones.
- Clear up all the arrangements you have to make for going the exam, since many people get center out of city hence they must decide upon the transport and other stuff.
- Reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Don’t take any gadgets inside the exam hall; mobiles, calculators etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Keep the admit card ready, and keep it safe. You don’t want any panic on the day of the exam. Thus, it’s best to visit your exam center in advance and familiarize yourself with the surroundings.
- Create your own Exam Strategy: Some people like to solve a paper from the very first question while some prefer to glance through the entire paper at first and then start by answering questions from their areas of strength. This is one more reason why you need to solve mock test series so that you can experiment and create your own exam strategy.
- Keep yourself calm: Understand that panicking will not help you in any way so; the key here is to remain calm and prepare yourself for the AFCAT 2 2017 examination with complete focus and determination.
- Be Accurate: Accuracy is the key to crack the AFCAT 2 2017 exam. The penalty for each wrong answer is a 1/3 mark deduction and therefore, answer carefully to maximize the marks.
- Extensive practice: You will find nothing better and workable than extensive practice. You should all types of questions you come across in previous question papers and be prepared on all question patterns.
Leave a Reply