Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria PVSM AVSM VM ADC, Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) attended the Pacific Air Chiefs Symposium 2021 (PACS-21) at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii from 30 Aug to 02 Sep 21. The event themed “Enduring Cooperation towards Regional Stability” was attended by Air Chiefs from countries in the Indo-Pacific region. CAS was nominated as the Dean for the Symposium.
The Symposium saw deliberations through panel discussions, tabletop exercises, and keynote addresses on topics ranging from aspects of Regional Security and the significance of Air Domain Awareness to cooperation amongst Air Forces for Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Operations.
In addition to participation in the symposium, CAS met General Charles Q. Brown, Jr. Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force, and General Kenneth S. Wilsbach, Commander, Pacific Air Forces. He also held bilateral and multilateral meetings on defence cooperation and security with Air Chiefs from eleven other countries.
Participation in PACS 2021 provided an opportunity for enhancing mutual understanding and deepening of relationships with like-minded nations.
AFCAT Exam Study Material 2022
- AFCAT Exam 2022 Age Limits – Who Can Apply For AFCAT 1 2022 And AFCAT 2 2022
- All About Commanders’ Conference At Eastern Air Command
- All About Commanders’ Conference Of South Western Air Command
- IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria Attends Commanders’ Conference Of Maintenance Command
- Chief Of The Air Staff (CAS) Attends The Training Command Commanders’ Conference
- IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria Visits Southern Air Command For Commanders Conference
- All About Air Force Commanders’ Conference 2021
- All About Combined Commanders Conference 2021
- 7 Commands Of Indian Air Force Headquarters Insignia Flags
Indian Air Force Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria at Pacific Air Chiefs Symposium 2021 at Jt Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii UnitedStates from 30 Aug to 02 Sep 2021— SSBCrackExams (@SSBCrackExams) September 3, 2021
CAS was Dean for Symposium which saw deliberations via panel discussions on various topics. pic.twitter.com/9WC32mHxlV