Psychological test plays a vital role in SSB interview. Most of the candidates are unable to clear this test during their psychological testing in the SSB interview. It is a battery of tests like TAT, WAT, SRT, and self-description test. All tests are important and candidates are suggested to follow some dos and don’ts for all psychological tests like PPDT, TAT, WAT, SRT.
Do’s in all Psychological Tests
- Listen and adhere to the instructions carefully and properly.
- Clarify all doubts you have before the commencement of each test.
- Be as imaginative and spontaneous as possible.
- Give your first reactions to the stimulus shown to you. Don’t think twice as there is no right and no wrong answers to the situations and everyone is likely to respond in his own unique ways.
- Write your responses clearly, in a simple language.
- While writing responses your ideas must revolve around the situations or stimulus given to you.
- Be realistic and logical in your responses.
- Be attentive and alert and keep a track of time.
Don’ts in all Psychological Tests
- Do not use coached/tutored ideas while responding to psychological test battery.
- Do not be unduly anxious. Keep yourself calm and relaxed.
- Do not hesitate on seeing the actual problem shown to you.
- Do not create mental sets about pictures during the run up to the SSB as it may restrict your spontaneity and creative imagination.
- Do not wear watch or look out for time, you may end up wasting your valuable time.
To crack the AFSB and SSB interview, we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants