The 7th edition of Exercise Sangam, a joint Naval Special Forces exercise involving Indian Navy MARCOS and US Navy SEALs, began on December 1st in Goa. Exercise Sangam was first held in 1994 and is a significant military and diplomatic initiative between the two countries, reflecting their trust and friendship.
The current edition will bring together personnel from SEAL Team Five in San Diego, California, and Indian Navy MARCOS from INS Abhimanyu, with the goal of exchanging ideas and experiences on various aspects of Maritime Special Operations.
While Exercise Malabar includes a joint exercise between US SEALs, MARCOS, and other participating nations’ Naval Special Forces, the Sangam series is solely between US and Indian Special Forces. The exercise will last three weeks and will allow personnel to practice and hone their skills in Maritime Interdiction Operations, Direct Action Missions, Combat Free Fall Jumps, Special Heliborne Operations, and other evolutions.
To crack the SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
- What Is Exercise MPX 2022? [Indian Navy Exercise]
- What Is Exercise Naseem Al Bahr 2022? [Indian Navy Exercise]
- What Is Exercise Malabar 2022? [Indian Navy Exercise]
- Indian Navy Conducts Offshore Security Exercise ‘Prasthan’
- What Is Exercise JIMEX 2022? [Indian Navy Exercises]
- What Is Exercise Kakadu 2022? [Indian Navy Exercises]
- Complete List Of Indian Navy Bilateral Exercise