100 Days NDA Mathematics Study Plan
The NDA Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates in Army, Navy, and Air Force. NDA Written exam consists of two papers: Mathematics and GAT. Mathematics Section in NDA exam includes 120 questions and a total of 300 marks with 2.5 marks being awarded for each correct answer and 0.83 marks deducted for each incorrect one. The paper duration is of 2 and half hours.
NDA Mathematics Syllabus consists of the following main topics:
- Differential Calculus
- Statistics and Probability
- Integral calculus
- Analytical geometry of 2D and 3D
- Vector algebra
- Matrices and Determinants
Below are in detail topic-wise previous years’ Q&A analysis and a concrete study plan to cover all the important topics in NDA Mathematics syllabus with 100 Days in hand:
Index: I = Important, VI = Very Important, NSI = Not So Important
Tips to Remember:
- Please keep a printout of this Study Plan & try to follow the schedule as strictly as possible.
- Always practice Math problems. By practice we mean take a pen and paper and solve Math problems.
- Theorems and formulae are the most important features in Mathematics. To memorize them, write them three to four times. Paste them in your room or above your study table, anywhere you will be able to see them daily.
- Solve as many Previous years papers as possible you can and that too in a time-bound fashion. This will help you to manage your time during the exams.
- Take NDA Mathematics Mock Tests without fail.
- Don’t forget to chill out and relax!
To follow the above 100 Days Study Plan for NDA Mathematics more constructively and to score maximum marks in the Mathematics Paper in NDA, subscribe to our NDA course by logging on to our Mobile App or Website or by downloading our mobile app right now!
Have a Happy Learning with SSBCrackExams