YEARLY REVIEW 2021 CURRENT AFFAIRS PART – 6
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology
- Key Initiatives & Highlights:
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research -National Physical Laboratory (CSIR-NPL), New Delhi Celebrated its 75th year of inception. It was established on January 04, 1947. Marking it National Metrology Conclave 2021 was organized.
- Launch of aerial delivery of Covid-19 vaccine through Octocopter drones in Jammu.
- Swasth Vayu Non-invasive Ventilator developed by CSIR-NAL receives regulator nod; technology commercialized with 6 private companies
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, jointly with Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and other companies recycle PPE waste into useful products.
- State-of-the-art Heli-borne survey technology for groundwater management launched.
- To start with, the States of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, and Haryana are being taken up for this latest Heli-borne survey and the beginning was made today from Jodhpur in Rajasthan. Speaking on the occasion, Dr. Jitendra Singh said that the water technologies of CSIR from source finding to water treatment would benefit millions of people across the country.
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh launches India’s first Virtual Science Lab for children under the CSIR Jigyasa program.
- Launch of India’s First Indigenous Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus.
- Hansa New Generation (NG) aircraft, designed and developed by CSIR-NAL, successfully make its maiden flight.
- CSIR celebrates 20 years of India’s Traditional Knowledge Digital Library, the first of its kind globally.
- CSIR launched a new campaign highlighting 80 success stories from the organization as it is set to turn 80 years old in 2022. This campaign was launched recently as CSIR’s Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) completes two decades of safeguarding India’s Traditional Knowledge. To commemorate the two decades’ journey, a webinar “Two Decades of TKDL – Connecting to the Future” was organized.
Department Of Telecommunications, Ministry Of Communications
- Rural teledensity jumps from 44% in March 2014 to 59% in September 2021.
- Broadband connections rise to 79 crores in June 2021 from 6.1 crores in March 2014, growing by 1200%.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the telecom sector rises by 150% between 2014-2021 as compared to 2002-2014.
- Government approves structural and process reforms in the Telecom sector.
- BharatNet, also known as Bharat Broadband Network Limited, is a government-owned broadband infrastructure provider, set up by the Department of Telecommunications, a department under the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India for the establishment, management, and operation of the National Optical Fibre Network to provide a minimum of 100 Mbit/s broadband connectivity to all 250,000-gram panchayats in the country, covering nearly 625,000 villages, by improving the middle layer of nation-wide broadband internet in India to achieve the goal of Digital India.
- Over 17,000 Gram Panchayats made Service Ready this year. Nearly 1.8 lakh Gram Panchayats connected by laying 5,52,514 km Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) till 1st Nov. 2021
- PM-WANI scheme: The scheme envisages the setting up of public Wi-Fi networks and access points by local Kirana and neighborhood shops through public data offices (PDO will be set up on the lines of Public Call Offices (PCOs)) that will not involve any license, fee or registration.
- Apart from, Public Wi-Fi being a low-cost option to reach unserved citizens and grow the economy, it can revolutionize the tech world and significantly improve Wi-Fi availability across the length and breadth of India.
- 125 Public Data Office Aggregators (PDOAs) and 63 App Providers have been registered by DoT from 7th Jan. 2021 to 23rd Nov.2021, along with more than 50000 Access points have been deployed.
- India jumps 21 ranks, from 88 in 2020 to 67 in 2021 in Network Readiness Index-2021.
- Indigenous 5G Testbed project funded by DoT has reached its final stages; Likely to be completed by 31st December’2021.
- 6G Technology Innovation Group (TIG) is constituted by Department to prepare India’s manufacturing and services ecosystem to capitalize on the 6G opportunity.
Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Key initiatives & highlights:
- 2.22lakh Youth volunteers participate in the successful implementation of the vaccine rollout campaign.
- Activities organized with 1.27 crore youth volunteers.
- A total of 6.37 lakh kilometers covered by 1.59 lakh youth through cycle rallies and pad yatras under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebration.
- Nearly 8.3 lakh Volunteers participated in Nutrition Awareness Campaigns under Rashtriya PoshanMaah-2021.
- Around 1.07 Crore Kgs waste was collected with the total participation of 56.62 lakh youth under the month-long Clean India Programme.
- More than 4000 webinars organized on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
- Youth Volunteers participate successfully in a wide range of activities like Deepotsav, exhibitions, blood donation, cultural activities, Mashaal Yatras among others in 3 Days’ Ganga Utsav.
- Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Programme is a flagship campaign of Govt. Of India which aims at celebrating unity in the diversity of our nation, promoting the spirit of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat, developing understanding and appreciate and establishing long-term engagement between states, sharing culture, tradition, cuisines, language, and different practices and thereby creating better understanding and bonding between states.
- National Youth Parliament Festival: The aim is to hear voices of youth through deliberations at district, state & national levels, to encourage and to engage youth with public issues, understand the common man’s point of view, form their opinions, and express it articulately and to obtain and document their opinions vision of New India. District Youth Parliaments were organized through virtual mode at 150 District Venues in which 698 Districts (both NYK Districts and Non-District NYKs) from 36 States and UTs in which total of 2,34,428 youth participated.
- National Road Safety Month: National Road Safety Month was observed by NYKS in coordination with the Ministry of road transport and Highway from 18th January to 17th February 2021 across the country. The month-long campaign aimed to create awareness among youth in particular and people, in general, to improve and follow the safety measures on roads and provide an opportunity to all stakeholders to contribute to road safety.
- International Yoga Day -21 June 2021. The theme of 2021: “Yoga for Wellness”. Due to the contagious nature of COVID-19, NYKS and NSS conducted the 7 International Yoga Day through virtual mode. NYKS organized Yoga activities through 623 District level functions in which 4.30 Crore people took part in 2.33 lakh activities. 75.94 lakh families from 2.23 lakh villages were mobilized. NYKS was able to motivate and connect the people from Kashmir Valley, Leh, Andaman Nicobar, Northeastern Region, and Naxal Affected Areas. Yoga demonstrations and various activities like Online Competitions, Webinars, and other activities on Yoga theme were organized where 17,50,927 NSS Volunteers across the country participated.
- Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (13 August 2021 to 2 October 2021) As a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, NYKS conducted Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 to encourage people to take up fitness activities such as running and sports in their daily lives and to make people adopt the healthy and fit lifestyle. The Programmes were conducted in 64,699villages of 744 Districts across the country. The key activities undertaken are Pledge, Singing of national Anthem, Fit India Freedom Run, and Participants carrying National Flags. 77,582 runs were organized with the participation of 57.25 lakh Youth and others and through this, 4.24 crore km of distance were covered.
Ministry of Science and Technology
- Key initiatives & highlights:
- India has risen to 46 positions featuring within the top 50 innovative economies globally as per Global Innovation Index (GII).
- Under the National Super-Computer Mission (NSM), 4 new Supercomputers have been installed since July 2021.
- A new program called Synergistic Training Program Utilizing the Scientific and Technological Infrastructure (STUTI) announced recently is envisioned to boost human resource and capacity building through open access to S & T Infrastructure across the country.
- The Women Science Programme of DST has started a new initiative to support Women PG Colleges under the CURIE (Consolidation of University Research for Innovation and Excellence in Women Universities) Program and invited proposals for the same.
- Tech नीव @75 program, a testimonial of empowerment of communities, was launched on Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas for yearlong celebrating the STI empowerment of the community for creating equitable, inclusive economic growth.
- The saffron bowl of India, so far confined to parts of Kashmir, has now spread its wings to parts of the Northeast through the focused efforts of the Northeast Centre for Technology Application & Reach (NECTAR).
- INSPIRE MANAK awards were conferred to the top 60 innovators selected from a total of 3,92,486students who submitted their innovations from schools across the country which were screened at different levels.
- Vocal for Local: DST along with National Innovation Foundation (NIF) has supported several grassroots innovations like the traditional method of making Etikoppaka toys, Laxmi Asu Making Machine which has revolutionized the weaving of the Pochampally silk and reduced the drudgery of thousands of weavers involved in the occupation as well as polyherbal and cost-effective medicine to treat Mastitis, an infectious disease of dairy cattle.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan:
- To tackle the issue of Substance Abuse and a vision to make India Drug Free, Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan (NMBA) was launched on 15th August 2020, in 272 Districts identified as most vulnerable in terms of usage of drugs in the country. These vulnerable districts were identified based on findings from the Comprehensive National Survey and the inputs provided by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).
- Till now through the various activities undertaken for the Abhiyaan, 1.4+ Crore people have been reached out so far in the identified districts.
- SMILE-Support for Marginalized Individuals for Livelihood and Enterprise:
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has formulated an umbrella scheme “SMILE – Support for Marginalized Individuals for Livelihood and Enterprise”, which includes two sub-schemes – ‘Central Sector Scheme for Comprehensive Rehabilitation for Welfare of Transgender Persons’ and ‘Central Sector Scheme for Comprehensive Rehabilitation of persons engaged in the act of Begging’.
- This umbrella scheme covers several comprehensive measures including welfare measures for both transgender persons and persons who are engaged in the act of begging with focus extensively on rehabilitation, provision of medical facilities, counseling, education, skill development, economic linkages, etc with the support of State Governments/UTs/Local Urban Bodies, Voluntary Organizations, Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and institutions and others. The Scheme is expected to be launched soon.
- Swachhta Udyami Yojna (SUY) was launched by National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC) on the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October 2014 with twin objectives of cleanliness and providing livelihood to Safai Karamcharis and liberated Manual Scavengers and their dependents.
- NSKFDC provides financial assistance to its target group for procurement of the operation of mechanized sanitation-related pieces of equipment and vehicles.
- PM-DAKSH Portal and PM-DAKSH Mobile App were launched by Dr. Virendra Kumar, Hon’ble Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment on 07.08.2021.
- The PM-DAKSH portal offers online registration for a Free of Cost Skill Development Training Programmes under ‘Pradhan Mantri- Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojana’.
- Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to SCs, OBCs, EBCs, DNTs, Sanitation workers including waste pickers in the age group of 18 to 45 years.
Ministry of Steel
- Production and Consumption: The production performance of the Steel sector during the first eight months of the current fiscal has been quite encouraging with cumulative production of crude steel at 76.44 MT and finished steel at 72.07 MT during April-November 2021 being higher than that in a similar period during the previous three years.
- This improved performance was achieved despite the adverse effect of the second wave of COVID-19 and concomitant localized lockdowns.
- Export-Import Scenario: Export during the current FY (April-November 2021) was 9.53 MT against the import of 3.06 MT vis-à-vis export of 10.78 MT and import of 4.75 MT during the corresponding period last year (CPLY) and export of 8.36 MT and import of 6.77 MT in 2019-20 (April-November).
- Production Performance of Steel during the first eight months of the current fiscal quite encouraging.
- PLI Scheme for Domestic Production of Specialty Steel with an outlay of Rs.6322 crore Approved and Detailed Guidelines Notified.
- Steel Sector Immensely Contributed to Meeting Liquid Medical Oxygen (LMO) Requirement of the Nation during the second wave of COVID-19.
Ministry of Textiles
- PM MITRA Parks: Government approved Setting up of 7 Pradhan Mantri Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (MITRA) Parks with a total outlay of Rs. 4445 Crores.
- Under PM MITRA Parks World-class Industrial infrastructure would attract cutting edge technology/scale and FDI / local investment in the sector.
- PM MITRA Parks to generate around 1 Lakh direct and 2 lakh indirect employment per park.
- Union Cabinet approved the setting up of seven Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (PM MITRA) Parks at an outlay of Rs. 4,445 crore.
- The MITRA park aims to integrate the entire textile value chain from spinning, weaving, processing/dyeing, printing to garment manufacturing at one location.
- PM MITRA park will be developed by a Special Purpose Vehicle which will be owned by the Central and State Government and in a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Mode.
- Each MITRA Park will have an incubation center, a common processing house, a common effluent treatment plant, and other textile-related facilities such as design centers and testing centers.
- The Master Developer will not only develop the Industrial Park but also maintain it during the concession period.
- Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Textiles is specially focused at high value and expanding MMF and Technical Textiles segments of Textiles Value Chain.
- Government approved the continuation of the Rebate of State & Central Taxes and Levies (RoSCTL) scheme up to March 2024 to boost export competitiveness of Indian apparel and made-ups.
- Ministry of Textiles approved rationalization and continuance of Integrated Wool Development Programme (IWDP) from 2021-22 to 2025-26 with a total financial allocation of Rs. 126 Crore
- Under SAMARTH Scheme, a total of 71 textile manufacturers, 10 industry associations, 13 state government agencies, and 4 sectoral organizations were on-boarded with an allocated target of 3.45 lakh beneficiaries.
- SAMARTH (SKILL DEVELOPMENT & CAPACITY BUILDING): Samarth is a placement-oriented program targeting skill development of unemployed youth in the value chain of textiles for gainful employment in the organized sector and skill up-gradation of weavers & artisans in the traditional sector. So far, a total of 71 textile manufacturers, 10 industry associations, 13 state government agencies, and 4 sectoral organizations have been onboarded under the scheme with an allocated target of 3.45 lakh beneficiaries, after due process of empanelment.
- Promotion of Indian Toys: As emphasized by Hon’ble PM in his “Man ki Baat” program that everyone should “team up for toys” with the focus on the theme of Atma Nirbhar Bharat to promote the Indian Toy Industry including handicrafts and handmade toy products. A National Action Plan for Indian Toy Story has been made with the collaboration of 14 Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Janjatiya Gaurav Divas:
- 15th November declared to be observed as Janjatiya Gaurav Divas every year
- PM Shri Narendra Modi lays foundation stone of 50 new Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) on Janjatiya Gaurav Divas as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Bhagwan Birsa Munda Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum and Park inaugurated in Jharkhand.
- Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah lays the foundation stone of Rani Gaidinliu Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum Luangkao at the village in Manipur.
- The Union Home Minister also remembered the life and sacrifices made by Rani Gaidinliu, whose struggle to free her people from the British began from an early age. Mentioning the freedom fighters of Manipur and others from the northeast region, the Union minister also reminded the gathering of the Central government’s decision to rename Mount Harriet, the third-highest island peak in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, where Manipur’s Maharaja, Kulchandra Singh, and 22 other freedom fighters were imprisoned after the Anglo-Manipur war (1891).
- “COVID Teeka Sang Surakshit Van, Dhan aur Uddyam” campaign taken up to accelerate the pace of COVID vaccination among tribals
- Several digital initiatives are taken up for the transformation of Tribal Schools.
- Shri Pramod Kumar Shukla, English Lecturer from Eklavya Model Residential School, Chhattisgarh, receives National Award for Teachers-2021 from President Shri Ram Nath Kovind on Teacher’s Day.
- 35.2 lakh tribal students disbursed Pre and Post Matric Scholarships through DBT during 2020-21.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs Bags Prestigious SKOCH Challenger Award for “Best Performance In E-Governance” & 3 Gold Awards for Its Initiatives.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) received the coveted “SKOCH Challenger Award”- “Best Performance in e-Governance” today for its various initiatives such as Digital Dashboard and Digital Transparency on its 20+ Online Portals with updated information of its implemented schemes, taken during last year.
- The Award was received by the Union Minister for Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda, at the Virtual SKOCH Summit.
- The Ministry also received 3 Gold Awards for its initiatives namely “Eco-Rehabilitation of tribal villages through Innovative design in water management using Ice-stupas”, Swasthya: Tribal Health and Nutritional Portal, and the Performance Dashboard “Empowering Tribals Transforming India” which were received by Dr. Naval Jit Kapoor, Joint Secretary, on behalf of the Ministry.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags Award of Appreciation in the 18th CSI SIG E-Governance Awards 2020
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs bagged the prestigious Award of Appreciation in the Project Category- Central Government Entity – in the 18th CSI SIG e-Gov Awards 2020 for their ‘Performance Dashboard Empowering Tribals Transforming India through various ICT initiatives”.
- The award was received by the Joint Secretary of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Dr. Navaljit Kapoor from the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow.
- One Day National Conference on Provisions of the Panchayats (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act, 1996 (PESA) organized to celebrate the 25th year of PESA l One of the themes of Amrit Mahotsav is the ‘whole of Government approach and ‘Jan Bhagidari’.
- Considering this, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs planned several activities during this period both at the National as well as State levels. PESA is a significant Act for the welfare of the tribal communities.
- Officials of the State and Public representatives were asked to visit tribal regions and comprehend the issues of the Tribal at the grassroots level.
- During the gathering, it was accentuated that safeguarding the culture of the tribal communities is a necessary measure, to be transparent with the tribals and show them the ray of development under rapidly evolving scenarios. Endeavors were made toward this path in many states; different exercises were embraced under PESA in Maharashtra resulting in the economic empowerment of tribals.
- Tribes India – Aadi Mahotsav As India is celebrating the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, Aadi Mahotsav from 16th November to 30th was organized in Dili Haat.
- Institutional Support for Development and Marketing of Tribal Products/Produce:
- Under the scheme, TRIED has been promoting the E-Commerce sale of tribal products from its portal www.tribesindia.com and present on all major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart, Paytm, and GEM.
- TRIFED has made online sales of Rs. 99.74 lakhs in the financial year 2020-21. During the current financial year 2021-22, TRIFED has made the sale of Rs.127.54 lakhs (Up to 30.11.2021).
- TRIFED has established a network of 145 Outlets i.e., 97 own Sales outlets, 33 outlets on consignment sale, and 15 franchise outlets located across the country as of 30.10.2021.
- The total number of suppliers/producers impaneled with TRIFED as of 31.10.2021 is 2915.
- Sale of tribal products by TRIFED during 2019-20 – Rs. 40.30 cr, 2020-21 – Rs. 29.63 cr and 2021-22 (as of 30.10.2021) – Rs. 18.43 cr.
Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Bill On Prohibition Of Child Marriage (Amendment) Act, 2021 Introduced In Lok Sabha For Raising The Age Of Marriage Of Women From 18 To 21 Years.
- Sex Ratio at Birth (SRB) Improved By 19 Points At National Level, From 918 In 2014-15 To 937 In 2020- 21.
- POSHAN Tracker: To promote the nutritional status of women and children, a transparent and enabling environment is being created that nurtures health, wellness, and immunity. Poshan Tracker application has been built on the latest technology for ensuring real-time monitoring of supplementary nutrition and providing information for prompt supervision and management of services. As of 24.12.2021, 12.27 lakh Anganwadis are uploading data on Poshan Tracker, covering approximately 9.85 crore beneficiaries.
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): The Scheme envisages providing cash incentive amounting to 5,000/- in three installments directly to the Bank/Post Office Account of Pregnant Women and Lactating Mother (PW&LM) in DBT Mode during pregnancy and lactation. It is a measure for women’s empowerment through wage compensation and promotion of health-seeking behavior. As of 24.12.2021, 2.17 crs beneficiaries have benefitted with a total payment to a tune of Rs.9457/-crs under the scheme.
- Web Portal for PM CARES For Children Scheme Launched For Registration And Identification Of Beneficiaries To Support Children Orphaned Due To COVID Pandemic.
- One Stop Centres: For women affected by violence and in need of assistance, a range of integrated services are being provided under one roof, including facilitation with police, medical and legal aid, and counseling and psycho-social counseling through 704 One-Stop Centers or Sakhi Centers across 34 States/UTs. Also, emergency/non-emergency help is provided through a toll-free women helpline (181). As of 24.12.2021, assistance has been provided to over 54 lakh women.
- Childline (1098) Services Started At Bus Stands In Addition To Railway Stations.
- Decision To Distribute 100% Fortified Rice To States/ UTs Under Supplementary Nutrition Programme To Address Malnutrition Among Women And Children.
- Amendment in Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act To Strengthen Implementation and Monitoring Mechanism Under The Act.
- Simplification Of Adoption Procedure For Children Adopted Under The Hindu Adoption & Maintenance Act, 1956 By Persons Who Desire To Relocate The Child Abroad
- Registered Overseas Citizens Of India Granted Parity With Non-Resident Indians In The Matter Of Adoption.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: The scheme is being implemented across India and covers 640 districts (as per Census 2011) across the country. Out of 640 districts, 405 districts are covered under multi-sectoral intervention along with Media Advocacy under the direct supervision of DMs/DCs and all 640 districts are covered through advocacy & media campaigns.
- The Scheme has stirred up collective consciousness towards changing the mindset of the Nation towards valuing the girl child. This is reflected in the improvement of the Sex Ratio at Birth (SRB) by 19 points at the National level, from 918 in 2014-15 to 937 in 2020-21(HMIS, of MH&FW).
- Nirbhaya Fund: A meeting of the Empowered Committee (EC) of Officers was held on 26.03.2021 in which besides reviewing the status of implementation of earlier approved projects/ schemes, the EC had approved ‘in-principle’ 16 initiatives to be undertaken for safety & security of women on various aspects such as training of duty bearers, drivers, mental health, lighting of dark spots, providing timely victim compensation, Police Assistance Booth, Relief, and shelter support to minor girls etc. In addition, the EC has also appraised 3 projects/schemes of Govt. of Bihar, Govt. of Punjab, and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh on women’s safety.
- Rashtriya Poshan Maah (September 2021): The 4th Rashtriya POSHAN Maah was celebrated in September 2021 to bring together communities across India to work collectively to achieve the common goal of Suposhit Bharat focusing on four key themes, viz., Plantation activity on “Poshan Vatika”, Yoga and AYUSH for Nutrition, Nutrition Kits Distribution to Anganwadi beneficiaries in High Burden Districts and Identification of SAM children.
- A two-day national conference was organized by the Ministry on 30th-31st August 2021 at Kevadia, Gujarat to discuss various issues relating to the nutrition of women and children.
- During the Poshan Maah, webinars were held on “Importance of Poshan Vatika in the alleviation of Malnutrition”, “Rice fortification”, “Millet’s and Food Security – Nutritional Perspective”, “Importance of first 1000 Days, Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) and Prevention & Management of Malnutrition” in collaboration with partnering Ministries. Various camps were organized to spread general awareness regarding the importance of intake of natural food, Identification of SAM and MAM children.
- The other activities included Jan Andolan on Yoga, Poshan rallies to raise awareness on right nutrition and healthy balanced diet, Anaemia Awareness cum Detection Camps, etc. Poshan Maah in 2021 witnessed an overwhelming response from all stakeholders and 20.3 crore activities were conducted by States/UTs during Poshan Maah-2021
- Indian Army Yearly Review 2021 Defence Current Affairs And Updates [Download PDF]
- Indian Navy Yearly Review 2021 Defence Current Affairs And Updates [Download PDF]
- Indian Airforce Yearly Review 2021 Defence Current Affairs And Updates [Download PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 1 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 2 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 3 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 4 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 5 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Yearly Current Affairs 2021 With Video Lecture Part- 6 [DOWNLOAD PDF]
- Who is the Founder of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- C V Raman
- Homi Bhabha
- Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar
- Satish Dhawan
- The CSIR- National Physical Laboratory of India was established in
- Heli-borne Survey Technology for Groundwater Management Was Launched In
- Current Minister of Communications
- Piyush Goyal
- Ashwini Vaishnav
- Smriti Irani
- Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Project BharatNet was launched in
- The scheme envisages the setting up of public Wi-Fi networks and access points for better connectivity
- PM WANI
- PM DAKSH
- PM Wi-Fi Abhiyan
- India stood at _____ in Network Readiness Index-2021.
- Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2021 was celebrated in ______
- India Stood at ____ Rank in Global Innovation Index 2021
- ____ stood first In Global Innovation Index 2021
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas is celebrated on
- Nov 21st
- Nov 15th
- Sept 21st
- Sept 15th
- The Tribal Leader Bhagawan Birsa was associated with ______
- Santhal Rebellion
- Rampa Rebellion
- Munda Rebellion
- Deccan Rebellion
- _____ is known as “The saffron bowl of India”
- SMILE Scheme is associated with
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Ministry of Women & Children
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Swachhta Udyami Yojna (SUY) was launched by
- Ministry of Women & Children
- PM-DAKSH Portal is associated with
- Skill Development
- Vocational Training
- Technical Equipping
- Digital E-Learning
- Ministry of Steel is headed by
- Ramchandra Prasad Singh
- Faggan Singh Kulaste
- Arjun Munda
- Narayan Rane
- PM MITRA Parks are associated with
- India’s longest-serving union cabinet minister
- Sardar Swaran Singh
- Babu Jagjivan Ram
- Chaudhry Charan Singh
- Morarji Desai
- Rani Gaidinliu was associated with which of the following Socio-Spiritual Movement
- Rahnumai Mazdayasnan
- SKOCH Challenger Award 2021 for “Best Performance In E-Governance was given to
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Panchayati
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- 18th CSI SIG E-Governance Awards 2020 was given to
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Panchayati
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Provisions of the Panchayats (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act was passed in
- Current Chairmen of TRIFED is
- Ramsinh Rathwa
- Pratibha Brahma
- Pravir Krishna
- Arjun Munda
- What is India’s current Sex Ratio at Birth (SRB)
- Latest Daily Current Affairs and Defence Updates
- Monthly Current Affairs December 2021 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs November 2021 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs October 2021 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
- Monthly Current Affairs September 2021 With Video Lecture [Download PDF]
Leave a Reply