Let us take a look at the Stunning Pictures Of Indian Air Force Fighter Jets That Will Motivate You To Join As a Fighter Pilot.
Air Force Academy (AFA), the premier training centre is the cradle of training for pilots, ground duty and technical officers of IAF. This academy represents the culmination and fruition of a long-felt need to have training for officers of all branches in a single institution. The training at this academy is designed to foster the spirit of camaraderie and promote healthy interaction among officers of every branch. The academy aims to cultivate honour and integrity in every cadet and strives to graduate Air Warriors worthy of the Indian Air Force.
The training at the Air Force Academy is designed to inculcate moral values, leadership qualities, sense of honour and duty, mental and physical prowess, a spirit of adventure and the will to win, in the Flight Cadets. This is achieved by training in character building, discipline, military and academic subjects, physical exercise, drill, sports and adventure activities. The underlying theme of activity at the Academy is camaraderie and team spirit and a commitment to excellence. Duty, honour, integrity and self esteem are stressed upon during each stage of training; because these are important abstract qualities to be imbibed by every Flight Cadet. The curriculum and syllabi keep pace with current doctrines and technological developments, allowing the cadets at the same time to imbibe the basic principles / tenets of the military profession.
Below are some defence entries for Indian Air Force that you can join as a Fighter Pilot in 2021.
If you are air force aspirant and want to join the Indian Air Force as an officer in 2021, here are the upcoming officer’s entries that you can look for. The Indian Air Force finds potential officer through the entries like NDA, CDS, AFCAT, NCC and Meteorology. In this article, you can find the details on these Indian Air Force entries and exams and how one can preparing these defence exams.
1. National Defence Academy Exam
The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for the aspirants who are in 10+2 and want to join the Army, Navy and Airforce after 12th.
- NDA 1 2021 Exam: NDA 1 2021 exam will be conducted by the UPSC on 18th April 2021. Candidates can apply for this exam from 30 Dec 2020. To read more about NDA 1 2021.
- NDA 2 2021 Exam: NDA 2 2021 exam will be conducted by the UPSC on 05th Sep 2021. Candidates can apply for this exam from 9 June 2021. To read more about NDA 2 2021, visit this link
2. Combined Defence Services Exam [CDS Exam]
The CDS Exam is conducted by UPSC for the aspirants who are in the final year of graduation or passed out of college. Through CDS exam, one can join, IMA, AFA, INA and OTA. Women can only join OTA Chennai through CDS Exam.
- CDS 1 2021 Exam: CDS 1 2021 exam will be conducted by the UPSC on 07th Feb 2021. Candidates can apply for this exam from 10 Oct 2020. To read more about CDS 1 2021.
- CDS 2 2021 Exam: CDS 2 2021 exam will be conducted by the UPSC on 14th Nov 2021. Candidates can apply for this exam from 04 Aug 2021. To read more about CDS 2 2021, visit this link
3. AFCAT – AirForce Common Admission Test
AFCAT is the most popular exam to join the Indian Air Force as an officer, through AFCAT men and women can join the flying, technical and non-technical branches of the Indian Air Force.
- AFCAT 1 2021 Exam: AFCAT 1 2021 exam was conducted by the Indian Airforce on 20th, 21st, and 22nd February 2021.
- AFCAT 2 2021 Exam: AFCAT 2 2021 exam will be conducted by the Indian Airforce tentatively on 20th, 21st August 2021. Candidates can apply for this exam from 9 June 2021. To read more about NDA 2 2021, visit this link
4. NCC SPECIAL ENTRY
NCC special entry is published along with the AFCAT entry. Aspirants with NCC C certificate can apply for this entry. With NCC Special entry you can only apply for the flying branch of the IAF. 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
Eligibility: NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 01 Dec 17 is mandatory. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2. Graduates with a minimum of three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Candidates who apply for NCC Special Entry are called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centres. The AFSB centres are at Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysuru (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB), and Varanasi (4 AFSB).
So we have seen the entries like NDA, CDS, AFCAT, NCC through which you can join the Indian Air Force as an officer. To prepare for these written exams, do not forget to download SSBCrackExams Learning App.
Note: Pic Credits to respective owners